Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman and HBO Team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's trying to prove to his co-workers and the people watching that he knows boxing. He even boxes, I think.

Comment

Jones is a bias cheer leader i like when max calls him on it

Comment

Roy straight Clowns him constantly lol

Comment

Max exemplifies the old saying "A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing." He believes in himself enough to make assertions that are totally off base. He's like Maruo in that he's a natural born broadcaster, he's just doesn't belong in boxing.

Comment

Roy clowns himself with that bias bs

Comment

Donaire looked the same foot work wise so I don't know what Max is talkin about

RJJ put him in his place

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
                This is my first thread but I have been visiting Boxingscene for years now, and I know Max has a bit of a following here.

Let me say first that I actually enjoy Max on espn with SportsNation. I know he is intelligent guy and a numbers guy.

My number one issue with him on HBO, and the whole commentary team, is that having a boxing expert (in this case Roy Jones, and Rip Emmanuel Stewart before) probably mean you should defer to them on boxing technique.

With all due respect to Kellerman, why is he arguing with Roy Jones about if Donaire is boxing flat footed or not.
                My thoughts exactly.
                He's annoying..especially when he does that Merchant intro right before the bell rings.. oh man !STFU please!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  Dont always agree with max but i think he's the least biased out of everyone..he's the best imo
                  I think max is pretty on point most of the time,, Roy is on point to bringing his ring experience, I think they kinda have a point-counter point on air relationship because that makes it interesting Sometimes these networks are biased toward they guy that fights for them so the sports casters have to make a bigger deal about what the network fighters do and sometimes that ruins the broadcast for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbjst View Post
                    Roy clowns himself with that bias bs
                    For those who are saying Roy deserves it, what about when the crew would argue with the great Emmanuel Stewart RIP

Comment

Guys, remember that the guy dared to compare Berto vs Guerrerero with Hagler vs Hearns. Enough said.

Comment

Working...
                      X