Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Congratulates Froch, Ready To Face Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch puts a beating on jr. I mean a serious beating where jr would contemplate retirement. No way chavez defense holds up against froch's heavy hands.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      JCC can get outworked by guys, but I can't see him getting outboxed by Froch. Jr's boxing skills are greatly underestimated on Boxingscene. His skills, punching accuracy and chin will get him a win, probably by KO, over Froch. It's a great fight for both guys and one that I would pay to see.
      Lol at chavez jr. Knocking out froch. Vera was laughing and was walking thru his punches for **** sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        I agree with this, he is underrated imo. Where I part with you is on the KO, if he can't KO Vera, it's hard to see him KO-ing Froch. Not impossible mind.

Are we going to act like Froch hasn't boxed the best in his division all over the world?
        You know, Vera may be a B-level club-fighter, but that dude has perhaps the best chin in all of boxing. I am in awe of his ability to take and walk through full force power shots (half the time with a grin on his face). He's as average as you get, but his chin and toughness are a real gift. The fact that Chavez couldn't stop Brian Vera does not mean he's not a heavy puncher. I think he beats Froch and very possibly by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
          Lol at chavez jr. Knocking out froch. Vera was laughing and was walking thru his punches for **** sake.
          You could take a bat to Brian Vera's head and he would shrug it off and smile back at you.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            You could take a bat to Brian Vera's head and he would shrug it off and smile back at you.
            You could say the same about froch and froch is naturally a lot bigger than vera and has been hit by way harder shots.

Comment

I think this would be a great all action fight, lets see it

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                Froch puts a beating on jr. I mean a serious beating where jr would contemplate retirement. No way chavez defense holds up against froch's heavy hands.
                You dont kno shiat about boxing!!!

Comment

FOTY candidate!

Comment

Chavez will take it to him...

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. watched Carl Froch retains his WBC/WBA 'regular' titles with an eight round knockout of George Groves earlier today on HBO. Julio, who picked Froch to win, was very excited about the ending of the fight. Julio wanted to congratulate Carl Froch on his victory. Also Julio loves the idea of fighting Froch. Julio believes it the biggest fight out there for both.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    I post on here from time to time...I love boxing.

But...when I heard that Chavez would like to take on Froch, I was like DAYUM! Absolutley! This would be a great fight! Both of these warriors have things to prove and both of these cats got crazy chins! Winner of these two take on winner of Cotto and Martinez. What say you?!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Froch is like an old school gladiator. He's from the old school.

Goes into the Lion's Den and drags them to hell and back.

Froch's fight with Jermain Taylor was epic, I should have known from then what he was capable of.

Kessler in Denmark, Abraham in Germany, Johnson in the USA, Ward in the USA.

Froch will fight any one, any where, any time.
                      He should fight Kovalev then or rematch Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X