No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Knocks Groves Out With Massive Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    Groves fell with his left leg folded underneath and he was trying to get up he was climbing on the ref. Groves barely make it to his corner. And then couldn't get up from the stool in the first place.
    Not to mention he only started getting up AFTER it was waved off if I recall correctly. Dude was full on in Narnia at time of stoppage...

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
      All im saying, is a 10 count too much to ask?
      'Kin idiot. You need a ten count when the muh***a be wearing an oxygen mask?

Comment

• Hats off to froch he came out firing

Groves got proper sparked . Great fight

***128525; Big up U.K. Boxing ***128077;

Comment

• Froch fighting in Vegas next means he will lose his next fight as it will most likely be Ward or Chavez Jr.

Comment

• Wow awesome ko from froch tonite, this solidifies his status as number 2 in the division,after my boy andre ward of course!! I do have to say iam shocked at all of the attention this fight has gotten from all of nsb...104 comments and counting!!

Comment

• I got to give to Froch using his experience letting the younger Groves winning the first half of this fight. Then taking over the fight hitting the younger Groves in the body then setting him up with that one two turning Groves into a pretzel. One other thing I would like to say couldn't Lamps or Max tell Roy about that snot in his nose before he went on the air WTF.

Comment

• That explains the no rematch clause...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                  Just curious, but do you see Cotto as a HOF type of fighter? If so, why is he one, but not Froch?
                  Because the one HOF fighter he fought, he got dominated!! He is, and always has been trash in my eyes! Cotto has fought everybody! If Floyd wanted to fight him again, Cotto wouldnt hesitate! But Froch don't want no part of Ward!! Now its not his fault that his weight division is trash! But his only skill his heart! And talking trash!! But when you look at greats, I wouldn't consider him 1 of them! But Cotto I would!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Wowiwowowowow , groves was gassing but I thought it would go distance!
                    He didn't look like he was gassing to me. He just got caught with a big punch from a big puncher. It can happen to any fighter at any moment of a fight including the first second of the first round. He made a huge error by trying to punch with Froch with his back against the ropes and his left hanging low. He should have stayed on defense and got out of there and reset in the middle of the ring. But all credit goes to Carl Froch for lining up the shot. It looked like he knew it was going to land and he knew it was knock Groves out before it landed.

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaHuevo View Post
                      Groves got Pacquiao'd
                      Not quite. Pacquiao didn't get up. George Groves did. He would have beat the count if there would have been one but he was done

Comment

Working...
                      X