The two reasons why Floyd never fought Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    1.) he's not good enough, skill wise.
    2.) he's not popular enough, he has no market value.

Now you guys can rest easier at night.

Lol@the thought of Mayweather ducking an easy UD against Martinez.
    Right but Ortiz, Guerrero, and Baldomir were? He ducked Sergio for the same reason he wanted a catchweight against Canelo, the same reason he wanted to choose Maidana's gloves....he was scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Not sure if trolling or actually a spastic?
      How am I doing either?

Comment

theirs is only one reason.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          How am I doing either?
          Because I refuse to believe someone is genuinely this dumb.

The reason he didn't fight Martinez is because the risk was too much for the reward.

Comment

Martinez would have obliterated Floyd. Even Bum-Knee Martinez could beat Floyd.

Comment

This thread is not accurate.. Stephen Espinoza of Showtime said it is very possible that the winner of the Cotto/Martinez fight could end up fighting Floyd. And when specifically asked about Martinez, he said he is very interested in showcasing a fight between Floyd and Sergio in the future on Showtime.

Comment

Too big and too slick.

Spastics need to stop this "not popular, no market value" nonsense. He avoided the most popular guy in the sport. Helllloooooo!

Spastics say he's a PPV queen. Why would a PPV queen need a popular opponent? Not unless you admit he's really a fake PPV queen.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                  theirs is only one reason.

The Williams KO only proves that Sergio is a PED cheat because he didn't KO him in the first fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Yeah that's why he fought the ultra skilled cash cow that is Marcos Maidana
                    you missed the point if hes gonna fight someone that puts him at that much of size disadvantage he better be getting a career high pay day i think people understand that tho

Comment

Of course it is trollin. Didn't you catch all the "...but they coulda fought at 154 DOE...he was ready DOE....---DOE..."

He's trying to stir that pot of hate...DOE !! The real reason is Sergio is way too big. Mismatch Doe!

Comment

Working...
                      X