Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Mayweather promotions have License?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like they do have a license!

Comment

They do have a license, their stable just isnt large enough to do their own shows regularly.

Comment

Why do ppl say this. Leonard Ellerbe is a licensed promoter.

Comment

They do have a license and have done a couple shows on Showbox on their own

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            They do have a license and have done a couple shows on Showbox on their own
            Did you really threaten T.I like a complete spastic?

Comment

Mayweather promotions doesn't exist. It's just a name. There's no CEO, no nothing. Mayweather actually asked 50 Cent to get that whole thing started, sign fighters, put some cards together and stuff like that (with his own money). When Mayweather didn't pay him back the beef started. Floyd is fake as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                Mayweather promotions doesn't exist. It's just a name. There's no CEO, no nothing. Mayweather actually asked 50 Cent to get that whole thing started, sign fighters, put some cards together and stuff like that (with his own money). When Mayweather didn't pay him back the beef started. Floyd is fake as ****.
                Dude did u just create that whole story in your head?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                  so i guess we are going to ignore this right?

http://boxrec.com/list_shows.php?hum...6&cat=promoter

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Dude did u just create that whole story in your head?
                    Actually in my right arm.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      so i guess we are going to ignore this right?

http://boxrec.com/list_shows.php?hum...6&cat=promoter
                      Yeah...it can be ignored.

If you want to show that Mayweather Promotions has a License, then I suggest you reference the website of the Nevada State Athletic Commission - the ultimate Authority of who has, and who doesn't have, a Promotional License in the state of Nevada.

For example, you can easily determine that guys like Arum, Oscar and even 50 Cent have Promotional Licenses....but not Mayweather.

In the future, I suggest you grow a brain and get Mayweather's nuts out of your mouth before you post.

Comment

Working...
                      X