Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Mayweather promotions have License?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why doesn't Mayweather promotions have License?

I've always wonder why Mayweather promotions dont have a promotions license in Nevada,
    They have to use golden boy to promote there fights, how will that work if schaefer leaves. Haymon does not have one either like to see how this plays out.

Mayweather promotions barely exists, Floyd works for GBP and Showtime, they sign the checks, he cashes them in on mediocre opponents.

All this "I'm my own boss" crap is just crap

Comment

They have their own fights. Pretty sure they're set up how gbp is. Floyd= oscar. Ellerbe= Schaefer

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        They have their own fights. Pretty sure they're set up how gbp is. Floyd= oscar. Ellerbe= Schaefer

Comment

LOL............

Not even close buddy.

Fishnet and Schaefer despite their conflict have more business savvy than Floyd and Ellerbe.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Mayweather promotions barely exists, Floyd works for GBP and Showtime, they sign the checks, he cashes them in on mediocre opponents.

All this "I'm my own boss" crap is just crap
            Wrong. He works WITH GBP. Hes not under contract with them. He picks who he fights, GBP promotes the fight. They offer him their pool of talent and they get eat off the Mayweather pie. They arent paying people to buy Mayweather fights, so they benefit by promoting the top PPV draw in the sport, dont act like hes a slave to the company or network.
            Last edited by MrP4P; 05-27-2014, 10:43 AM.

Comment

http://boxrec.com/list_shows.php?hum...6&cat=promoter

Comment

you're an idiot!

Comment

Unless you have a large stable of fighters I don't see what the point is of having a license. As far as I'm concerned it's smart business cutting down the cost of over head. They aren't having any problem getting their fighters fights.

Comment

Originally posted by hardcorefighter View Post
                    I've always wonder why Mayweather promotions dont have a promotions license in Nevada,
                    They have to use golden boy to promote there fights, how will that work if schaefer leaves. Haymon does not have one either like to see how this plays out.
                    Oscar black mails Floyd by keeping his positive drug test you see Oscar never toss those test results in the garbage they're lock away

Comment

Working...
                    X