Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Mayweather promotions have License?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aramis killed this thread. Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
      Aramis killed this thread. Good work.

lol wut?

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      You have no idea what your talking about.. I own an LLC, grant it in another state, but the whole purpose is to shield you from lawsuits, and limit liability hence the name

Example: I own a restaurant, and if someone slips and falls and we are found liable, the person can sue the hell out of the LLC, take all it's assets, but as an owner, my personal liability is protected meaning the person couldn't sue and get my house, or any personal assets... It has absolutely nothing to do about SHIELDING LOSSES. Even in the post you quoted it doesn't say anything about shielding losses... You are not protected from losses, you either make money or the LLC goes bankrupt and closes, and the money invested is lost...

And it doesn't have anything to do with cronyism.. Honestly, after reading your post, I don't think you have any idea what your talking about..
      "SHIELDING LOSSES, CRONYISM" it has no relation or correlation with an LLC

Boxingscene is an LLC, ask rick reeno if his losses are covered, if any are incurred...

LLC is one of the most effective ways for small businesses to setup..

Stop being a dishonest and blind cheerleader burner.

Comment

Working...
      X