Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• groves vs froch is a mismatch

watch this space.

the first fight went the best it could for groves

this fight will be different, froch now respects groves ability and didnt train lightly

froch will win by stoppage inside 8 rounds

groves is a 6 round fighter, trust me i seen him since he was in the olympics

He didn't train lightly last time. He say's physically he was his normal self.

But I do think Froch stops him late but in a tough fight he will be losing on the cards.

Comment

groves is winning a UD.

Comment

It is not a mismatch, but Froch will up his game and stop Groves convincingly, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          He didn't train lightly last time. He say's physically he was his normal self.

But I do think Froch stops him late but in a tough fight he will be losing on the cards.
          I agree that Froch was physically his normal self... I think mentally, he was alittle soft, and thought groves as another yasaf mack and some domestic caliber fighter and didnt have the mindset like he normally would for a ward, bute, etc.. Kinda took him lightly, and walked into some shots early

And i to believe he will stop groves late, not sure about being down on the cards, but i think froch wins

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            I agree that Froch was physically his normal self... I think mentally, he was alittle soft, and thought groves as another yasaf mack and some domestic caliber fighter and didnt have the mindset like he normally would for a ward, bute, etc.. Kinda took him lightly, and walked into some shots early

And i to believe he will stop groves late, not sure about being down on the cards, but i think froch wins
            Yeah agreed. Froch thought, much like Mack (Who has a real glass chin or just general glass resistance), the first clean punch he landed that Groves would hit the deck. In all honesty, that's what I thought aswell.

Plus, that KD changed the whole fight.

I just think Groves will outbox him for portions of the fight but we know Groves will fade and Froch will come on strong and I think stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltz View Post
              It is not a mismatch, but Froch will up his game and stop Groves convincingly, yes.
              I agree with you. Groves has all the tools to beat Froch but Froch has the mental edge in my opinion. Even if Groves takes a big lead he will eventually showboat or get careless.

Comment

How can you call this fight a mismatch? It's going to be very competitive until the stoppage.

Comment

Froch will wreck Groves inside 6 rounds.

Comment

groves is a 6 round fighter, trust me i seen him since he was in the olympics[/QUOTE]

Neither fighter went tot the olympics

Comment

Working...
                    X