No announcement yet.

Does Froch have a damaged nose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Froch have a damaged nose?

I noticed his contant sniffing and covering his nose in the Groves face to faces that they have had, I thought it was Froch's nerves but then I looked at some old footage like the Ward face off and he kept sniffing uncontrollably and putting his hand over his nose...

What is it?

Nasal bone damage?

Coke addiction?

blocked nose?

Probably damaged from having to smell Groves breath

Comment

It's been broken 2-3 times if not more, so I guess that would take it's toll.

He's actually looking good considering. He could have looked like Lebedev or Ricky Hatton.

Comment

Who knows, could be any list of things.

I don't he has breathing problems like Groves does. I don't think Groves can breath through his nose.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Probably damaged from having to smell Groves breath
          So the whiff of his breath back in the day from when they used to spar caused permanent damage?

Maybe the smell helped Groves get the knockdown, with Froch being unable to handle the toxic fumes?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Who knows, could be any list of things.

I don't he has breathing problems like Groves does. I don't think Groves can breath through his nose.
            The man has a constant blocked nose.

Stop hating,

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              It's been broken 2-3 times if not more, so I guess that would take it's toll.

He's actually looking good considering. He could have looked like Lebedev or Ricky Hatton.
              Has he?

Which fights were these?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Has he?

Which fights were these?
                He broke it in the Ward fight and the first Kessler fight. Those are the two of the top of my head, I'm sure there's more.

Comment

He is a longtime boxer, who has leaky defense and been punched tons of times flush on the nose in the ring and sparring... That will cause trouble with your nose eventually

Comment

I know his Meat-Hammer has made a few lucky fellas Perineum's do the Booty Dew.
                    Last edited by Oasis_Lad; 05-25-2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X