No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: I Would Be Really Tough For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all know how Provodnikov will get this fight from Mayweather:

"Use only the Grant gloves with extra padding, leave Bob Arum, sign with Mayweather Promotions, kiss my ass while I'm on top of Ellerbe, be a Showtime exclusive fighter, let Al Haymon be your advisor, $3 million penalty if you forget to thank Al Haymon, accept only $1.5 million purse to fight me... don't worry, you'll get $100 million extra revenue from Siberian television rights HAHAHAH."

Comment

Originally posted by Risen View Post

"Use only the Grant gloves with extra padding, leave Bob Arum, sign with Mayweather Promotions, kiss my ass while I'm on top of Ellerbe, be a Showtime exclusive fighter, let Al Haymon be your advisor, $3 million penalty if you forget to thank Al Haymon, accept only $1.5 million purse to fight me... don't worry, you'll get $100 million extra revenue from Siberian television rights HAHAHAH."
      LOL Siberian TV rights, they don't have electricity there nevermind TV's.

Comment

At this point in time there are a few fighters that would give Floyd trouble but nobody would beat him. While I'm not his biggest fan I do give credit where it's due. He's that good!

Comment

Originally posted by Risen View Post

Another idiot on board trying to get some attention. You are not trying hard enough!

Comment

After losing to Maidana, he is not going to risk another loss against you champ. I am positive you would give him his second loss.

Comment

I disagree with Ruslan. While he has the proverbial puncher's chance, as in all boxers do; His lack of accuracy, stamina, punching volume and cardio rate would prevent him from having as much success against Mayweather as Maidana did.

I can see this fight playing out as the same as Floyd's fight with Canelo; Where Ginger would fight in spurts by taking long stretches before attacking Mayweather and then not throwing nearly enough punches in the process, in order to be successful against him.

One has to be able to beat Mayweather to the punch in order to have any chance of upsetting him and I just don't see Provodnikov doing that because it's not his style. He's a patient fighter who doesn't avg. between 80 to 100 punches per round like El Chino.

He is very economical with his punches due to his lack of stamina. He likes to set up his punches, while he is in the perfect position before unleashing them.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I disagree with Ruslan. While he has the proverbial puncher's chance, as in all boxers do; His lack of accuracy, stamina, punching volume and cardio rate would prevent him from having as much success against Mayweather as Maidana did.

I can see this fight playing out as the same as Floyd's fight with Canelo; Where Ginger would fight in spurts by taking long stretches before attacking Mayweather and then not throwing nearly enough punches in the process, in order to be successful against him.

One has to be able to beat Mayweather to the punch in order to have any chance of upsetting him and I just don't see Provodnikov doing that because it's not his style. He's a patient fighter who doesn't avg. between 80 to 100 punches per round like El Chino.

He is very economical with his punches due to his lack of stamina. He likes to set up his punches, while he is in the perfect position before unleashing them.
                gee that is funny he severely knocked down Bradley in the 12th round after savagely beating Bradley taking years off his career. He beat Bradley and will break mayfeathers ribs

Comment

Ruslan might not throw much but he's constantly applying pressure with his footwork. Floyd would have to go to the ropes because his legs are old and he'd be gassed trying to run for 12 rounds. Ruslan makes things very tough for Floyd at this stage.

Comment

provodnikov definitely has the style and mindset to give mayweather problems. That take one to land one attitude will always give mayweather more problems thant guys who box.

Comment

Recent poll on BScene says you would beat him and we believe it.

Comment

Working...
                      X