No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: I Would Be Really Tough For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DetroitFast View Post
    he didnt need too, he picked his sloppy ass apart with his back on the ropes....and so what? If they fought do you think Floyd is going to fight on the inside with him? This is why I'm about to stop getting on this website people say the dumbest ****...
    Hahaha and you're part of it. The Maidana fight could've been a draw, easily - Floyd fans trying to rewrite history, smh.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      LMAO @ people thinking Provodnikov would beat Floyd, or even trouble him.

Floyd is on another level from Provodnikov. Bradley only struggled with Provodnikov because he fought dumb. Floyd is too smart to make the same mistakes Bradley did. He would Gatti Provodnikov.
      Hahaha. No. All the smarts in the world can't completely nullify good pressure or else Maidana wouldn't have fought Floyd so close.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
        Meh, he doesn't really deserve a Floyd fight imo.
        Yea, he hasn't beat Berto or Broner yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          You are ******ed. Maidana gave Floyd all he could handle, Ruslan is a better infighter than Maidana. It's more ******ed to act like Floyd beats all styles with ease than to say he has trouble with a pressure fighter who knows how to apply pressure instead of flail like a clown like your Guerreros, Canelos and Ortizes.
          Dude, seriously, stop posting. Prov is a better infighter? Based off what? I'll wait. The ******ation in your posts are astounding. The one world class fighter prov fought was Bradley. And he looked horrible when Bradley boxed him. Mind u, Bradley isn't a great boxer himself. U clearly don't know what u are talking about. Maidana is a proven world level fighter. Much more proven than prov. Not to mention, their styles are vastly different. Prov does none of the stuff Maidana did to trouble Floyd. They are not the same fighter.
          Last edited by Kagami Taiga; 05-25-2014, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Floyd ain't built like that for Prov

Prov is a much better fighter now than he was in the Bradley fight and he was damn good in that one

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              Dude, seriously, stop posting. Prov is a better infighter? Based off what? I'll wait.
              Like dude totally. Based off of handspeed and leverage with short shots.

Oh, you edited your post with more hate. Maidana is suddenly proven since he fought Floyd.. haha, have him fight Alexander again and he barely wins a round.
              Last edited by Foreign Soil; 05-25-2014, 02:22 PM.

Comment

20 oz gloves and a 40 ft ring at a 148.3 catchweight and you got it son
                i'm ready to die in there

Comment

I think Maidana is bigger and hits harder than Provo. I like both, and both are relentless, but Maidana has a bit more skill, power... a bigger arsenal than Provo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                    20 oz gloves and a 40 ft ring at a 148.3 catchweight and you got it son
                    i'm ready to die in there

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                      Like dude totally. Based off of handspeed and leverage with short shots.

Oh, you edited your post with more hate. Maidana is suddenly proven since he fought Floyd.. haha, have him fight Alexander again and he barely wins a round.
                      Maidana is more proven because he's beaten ppl better than Mike Alvarado. Are u seriously that ******ed? Prov has no jab, poor work rate, poor stamina, hes smaller, more of a mid range fighter. This isn't make believe. If u don't know what ur taking about then seriously dint comment. Maidana fought Floyd in a style prov would never be able to replicate and he still lost. Now tell me, what exactly does he do that makes him this threat to Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X