Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner gives a homeless man $1000.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally something positive from Broner. I like to see that kind of stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
      You know the real reason is.....
      we all do, just put them on ignore..

Comment

• god somebody give broner $1000 to buy an original personality.

he tries soooo hard to be like floyd but he comes off so pathetic its so sad.

Comment

• Not sure about this homeless kid, but that's what happens sometimes when you discipline your kids and they call 911, they eventually end up homeless in the streets.

Pathetic attempt by Broner to get some boxing fans to like him, but most people remember him otherwise for his absence of humility.

Very obvious PR stunt, clearly this is fake Broner behavior. Moderators if you think this is fake info or some kind of disinformation, please remove this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
            Don't get me wrong paying it forward is the way to go but lemme keep it real. Why not give it to a Mexican or an African American or somebody of color who could truly use it? That guy has the right color of skin to get anywhere he wants in this world and he choose to be a crack head or whatever..That bread is going straight to the crack man’s pocket in fiddy seconds..Another bone head example of who Broner is..I'm really starting to think he's a ******, straight up..

PRPP
            I always had you down as one of the very worst posters on this forum.

This post confirms it.

Congrats.

Comment

• Nice of Broner to do this.

What I don't understand is why the **** some people are complaining that he donated to a white dude? I'm sure if the dude was black he would've done the same, and probably has before but it didn't get recorded.

Comment

• Good for Adrien.

At least he didn't say "what have the homeless done for me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  I always had you down as one of the very worst posters on this forum.

This post confirms it.

Congrats.
                  Oh this means a whole lot to me coming from you...Now STFU and go get your shine box...

PRPP

Comment

• great thing by broner, but i have to shield my eyes from youtube comments sometimes. extreme ignorance by some people

Comment

• This is nice to be honest. you could see it was a public stunt or whatever but then when he started talking to the guy his mood started to change and he became genuine about it. nice

Comment

Working...
                      X