Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury says David Haye faked his injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do enjoy watching David Haye fight and he comes across as a personable guy.

But...

His 'injuries' are (IMO) highly suspect. I believe he is carefully managed by Adam Booth, who comes across as a bit of a Svengali type with media manipulation etc.

Fighting Fury would have gone a long way in helping Haye regain some much needed credibility so it was disappointing when the fight was called off.

Fury is a bit of a clown really, if the division was remotely competitive he would be considered nothing more than a gatekeeper.

He is a decent boxer, but can come into fights looking unconditioned and disinterested.

Both Haye and Fury enjoy exposure because the HW division is just so thin and lack quality in depth.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenpire View Post
      Haye shows photos of his cut, pics of his surgery and his hospital records and fking dumb a$$es still say he faked it.

Why the Fk would Haye duck Tyson Fury of all people, Fury has no chin bad defense and a fat belly and fights like an oaf upper cutting himself and stumbling around.

Fury needs to stfu because he's lucky the fight didn't happen, if it did Hayemaker would have knocked his head into netherland. Would have been an easy epic payday for david haye.

How fking dumb and pathetic are you haye haters.....

1)To make a cut is easy i dont see a problem doing that

2)A lot of people were doubting the hospital story, the address of the hospital i still dont know. who did the operating i still dont know and most def i have never seen any hospital records. He was laying in a bed as if he was about to get operated. It could all be faked. as far as i remembered the info released by haye was minimal.

If anyone can show soem hospital records please show.

Comment

I know a lot of people dislike Tyson Fury, and don't rate him as a fighter, but i don't think that anyone can argue that what David Haye did to him was despicable.

Comment

another thing the sparring partner that was responsible for the cut was also a mystery, only some east european name. no interview with him etc.

Later on Haye admitted that by the time he was cut he knew he wouldnt fight tyson ever.

I do believe that Tyson would have atleast a 50% change to beat Haye as he can KO a fighter. and is extremely heavy

Comment

David Haye was in Dubai, when he should have bee training, telling certain people he wouldn't be fighting Fury. This was before he officially pulled out for the second time. The whole thing stunk from the get go. I know from the very first press conference Tyson had his suspicions Haye wasn't going to fight, and he told Peter this.

Comment

I don't believe a thing that comes from 'Team Hayemaker'.

That video of Haye sparring Wilder was the funniest. "This video has not been manipulated".......yes it fuc*ing has Booth. It was clearly sped up & edited to show Haye in a favorable light. It was so obvious from watching the footage.

Team Hayemaker are all charlatans, every one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                Well, I never thought Fury was someone to be feared by a good HW.

But someone said he punches harder than Vitali Klitschko.
                Obviously that someone knew he was a little bit trolling...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
                  Both are epic liars, I don't know who to believe to be honest... ( eventhough Haye's first injury was extremely suspicious)
                  When has Fury ever lied? he doesn't gaf, he wouldn't know how to lie.

Haye is a conman. So yeah, I doubt his injuries were legit. Probably got wind that PPV sales weren't great or something and decided it wasn't worth the financial risk.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 05-22-2014, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...challenge.html

“In my opinion, David Haye’s a s***house and I don’t think he had any injuries the first time or second time. It was unlucky for me because it kept me inactive for the whole year. I only had one fight.”

"He should have retired when he said he was going to. He has turned boxing into a joke with his antics."

Who do you believe, Haye or Fury?
                    Fury is right.

Haye is a fraud and a spoiler of the sport we love. Disgraceful.

Comment

When Haye signed the fight with Fury he probably had every intention of fighting him. As often happens with Haye, however, he got cold feet somewhere in the lead up to the fight. I think he started worrying that Fury would use his height to outbox him as Wlad did.

Haye pulled out of a fight with Wlad Klitschko in 2008 or 2009, citing a back injury. This was a fortnight before the fight was schedueled. Fortunately, they got Chagaev as a last minute replacement.

Comment

Working...
                      X