Tyson Fury says David Haye faked his injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
    lmao. please tell me your kidding
    I mean he did,he faked an injury to get out of the Chisora fight and instantly signed to fight Haye...Not saying i am mad but since Freedom wants to talk fake injuries lets talk about that as well

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=464279
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 05-21-2014, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Though he may not have faked it, I believe he likely exacerbated the extent of his injuries when describing them. He's one of these modern celebs that makes money of appearances and promotions so it's in his best interest to stay in the media, without actually having a career. There's a whole industry of this for C-list celebs.

Comment

Haye shows photos of his cut, pics of his surgery and his hospital records and fking dumb a$$es still say he faked it.

Why the Fk would Haye duck Tyson Fury of all people, Fury has no chin bad defense and a fat belly and fights like an oaf upper cutting himself and stumbling around.

Fury needs to stfu because he's lucky the fight didn't happen, if it did Hayemaker would have knocked his head into netherland. Would have been an easy epic payday for david haye.

How fking dumb and pathetic are you haye haters.....

Comment

EVERY fighter has pulled out of fights or delayed fights at least several times in their careers due to injuries. Tyson did it, Ali did it, and Haye did it. Big fking deal. Injuries happen, fights get cancelled, stop crying and hating and move the Fk on.

Comment

They're both on ATG Bull****, so i don't care

Comment

I tried to be a Haye fan, I was so pleased when he KO'd that c*nt Chisora, but I don't know with him, He's the biggest waste of talent in boxing. He has it all for a HW, Power, Speed, Agility and he chooses to be a poser rather than a fighter.

Comment

Haye is faking. I have no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  Both should join a traveling carnival and fight 2 round fights against each other every night for a year!
                  That's what I think of their skills, personalities and over all tact! Their idiots!

I don't like saying that about pro fighters but then again they don't conduct themselves as pro's anyway!
                  Ray.
                  Very true.

Haye is a con man and Fury is just a big wanker.

Comment

i still think haye would have made easy work of fury, so i dont see why he would fake an injury to get out of that fight. or why he would sign for that fight in the first place only to fake an injury, it wasnt a fight that needed to be made.

at the end of the day fury is just speculating, i believe he thinks its true but that doesnt mean it is. his guess is no better than anyone elses, in fact its worse since he thinks he is much better than he actually is.

finally why would he want to get out of the fight? intimidation? fighters at this level dont get intimidated to the point where they fake injuries to get out of a fight, if they did they wouldnt have what it takes to get to this point in the first place.

there is no doubt haye is often full of ****, but lets be reasonable here. him faking an injury, being sidelined for months to keep up appearances and give up a huge pay day only to avoid getting in the ring with tyson ****ing fury makes no sense whatsoever.

Comment

Personally I doubt the ppv numbers were doing well,Hayemaker team probably figured they needed more time to promote it,the second time it was canceled Haye likely just accepted he couldn't draw as much as he used too and Fury was never going to pull big numbers in because the casual fans know he's useless and sh/t.

If the Brits had been watching Fury's fights against Chisora and Cunningham,I'm sure they would realise the guy isn't worth 20 euros to watch.with Haye's reputation also diminished from that episode with his toe and abject performance against the champ.it is likely still fresh in their memories.

I would say it is simply Haye didn't want to face Fury in a fight he would likely lose and not be rewarded with the millions he had hoped to earn,but were failing to materialise in pre sales.the guy labours to a MD over the sloth Valuev,what hope had he against Tsyson2fastFury,his stock would be even lower after Fury outpointed him,his attempts to goad a 42 year old out of semi retirement with a belt on the line for the same money must have been his preference instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X