Collapse
No announcement yet.

duran vs leonard fight 2 (NO MAS MATCH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duran had to take a ****, that's why he lost. He had to go take a ****. He meant to ask for a time out so he could run back to his locker room and take a huge dump. Duran is the greatest fighter of all time and could never lose to anyone unless he was drugged or drunk or had to take a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Brelampago
      The rematch w/ randall wasnt a draw homey. Chavez won by technical decision in the 8th round. You guys are a proly jus a bunch of racists who dont even box,and think u know everything. U dont know shyt till u get in the ring, u might think u do but u dont. And even if Chavez' record was padded for 40 fight, what bout the next 50? Chavez beat all the best of his time. And whos the as$hole tryin to make Gatti sound good, Gatti is garbage, Gatti lost to Ivan Robinson twice and Chavez beat Robinson when he was like 1029 years old,thats the end of that argument. Chavez was great, why cant u racists jus admit that.

This thread was not supposed to turn into a discussion about Chavez. As a matter of fact, you made a critical error in assuming it was because "Dino's" signature influenced you. Whatever kind of ridiculous hate you have for Chavez, or any rants concerning bias you feel from Mexican posters......can be directed toward an appropriate thread.

Members view these threads in search of a discussion that is usually on-topic. As far as I can tell, you are here to do one thing, and one thing only. To be a ***. Making blanket statements towards anyone who supports Chavez...is absolutely ridiculous. Also I'ts unfair to simply call someone else a "racist" because they thought he was not overrated.

Thanks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

download my video and shut up..this thread wasnt meant for a discussion other then u all telling me u gave me good karma

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego
          Duran had to take a ****, that's why he lost. He had to go take a ****. He meant to ask for a time out so he could run back to his locker room and take a huge dump. Duran is the greatest fighter of all time and could never lose to anyone unless he was drugged or drunk or had to take a ****.
          Lol, I've always laughed at the **** excuse.

Comment

I never heard this explanation? Are you serious? He had to take a ****?
            Originally posted by DiegoFuego

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff
              "Whats this bull**** that tyszu is a joke,"

Never said that.

"Chavez is defeinetly an all time great...certainly better than Tyszu is"

That, I said.

The poster above me said that Tyszu was a joke, not you.

Comment

I think Duran did need to have a ****, thats why he stopped.
                Just rumours though

Comment

what dos NO MAS mean?

Comment

Originally posted by habZ
                    what dos NO MAS mean?
                    "I'm a *****!"

Comment

Originally posted by .:BLOODSHED:.
                      I never heard this explanation? Are you serious? He had to take a ****?
                      You've never heard the **** Theory on Duran quitting? It's ****ty

Comment

Working...
                      X