duran vs leonard fight 2 (NO MAS MATCH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jabsRstiff
    I am a white guy, buddy.

IMO...Pernell Whitaker is a greater fighter than Chavez.

So, please.....you will lose this argument if you take that route.
    I never said Chavez is greater than Whitaker, I said he (Whitaker) is as good if not better.

Comment

yeah......& losing to Vince Phillips & Ricky Hatton, didn't help.
      Tszyu also never traveled out of 140, & his biggest win is over Zab Judah !

Chavez made numerous defenses of the 130 crown, before he moved up to 135....& destroyed a top 5 lb4lber, & puncher....in Edwin Rosario.
      Chavez moved up from there to 140....where he fought meldrick taylor, the second best fighter in the world, & they fought in one of history's greatest fights.

Chavez is light years greater than Tszyu....& the only one with ethnic bias is you, a Russian dude.
      Tszyu already posses the skill and talent after his amateur career that took Chavez 90 fights to achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by enadeus
        I never said Chavez is greater than Whitaker, I said he (Whitaker) is as good if not better.

You misinterpreted what I said.
        You seemed to be claiming some ethnic bias on my part, while also sayiing I should give Whitaker more credit.

My response= I'm white, Whitaker is greater than Chavez.

Comment

Tszyu already posses the skill and talent after his amateur career that took Chavez 90 fights to achieve.

Are you JUYJUY's little brother ?

If he had so much more skill....why did he lose to lesser fighters than Chavez did, while not beating better fighters than Chavez did ?

I bet Tszyu hit the heavy bag harder than Chavez did, too. Shame he couldn't come close to his ring acheivements.

Comment

You misinterpreted what I said.
            You seemed to be claiming some ethnic bias on my part, while also sayiing I should give Whitaker more credit.

My response= I'm white, Whitaker is greater than Chavez.
            I'm saying the Mexican fans (not specifically you) are bias here saying that Chavez is the greatest ever at his weight class(s), which is very bias and only reason I got into this argument at all, even thought I was trying to restrain myself from ever doing so.

Comment

I'm saying the Mexican fans (not specifically you) are bias here saying that Chavez is the greatest ever at his weight class(s), which is very bias and only reason I got into this argument at all, even thought I was trying to restrain myself from ever doing so.

.....& I can't imagine anything other than bias leading you to say Tszyu was greater than Chavez.
              Because, you haven't supported your case, otherwise.

Comment

Chavez twice KO'd Roger Mayweather. In '85, & '89. That's prime Mayweather.

In '95, old man Mayweather made Tszyu look like a fool !
                Yet, according to you, Tszyu came out of the amateurs already more skilled than Chavez, huh ?

Comment

Tszyu is a joke. His only good win was against glass jaw Judah. He was KO'd by Vince Phillips and and lost to the one-dimensional Ricky Hatton..and showd 0 heart,no heart at all,nada corazon, jus showed hes a pusy. Quit on his stool when he wasnt even losing that bad, Chavez would never have done that in such a big title fight.

Comment

Tyzsu has been fighting top competition from his 14th fight onwards, he didn't fight 40 bums to padd his record.
                    Whats this bull**** that tyszu is a joke, where is the respect?

Anyway, Chavez is defeinetly an all time great...certainly better than Tyszu is, Chavez beat everyone of his era.
                    Conquered 3 divisions and 5 world championships, not to mention all of his defenses.
                    How can he not be an all time great?

Comment

Originally posted by The_One77
                      Tyzsu has been fighting top competition from his 14th fight onwards, he didn't fight 40 bums to padd his record.
                      Whats this bull**** that tyszu is a joke, where is the respect?

Anyway, Chavez is defeinetly an all time great...certainly better than Tyszu is, Chavez beat everyone of his era.
                      Conquered 3 divisions and 5 world championships, not to mention all of his defenses.
                      How can he not be an all time great?

"Whats this bull**** that tyszu is a joke,"

Never said that.

"Chavez is defeinetly an all time great...certainly better than Tyszu is"

That, I said.

Comment

Working...
                      X