Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wladimir beats Wilder, Stiverne, Fury, Jennings & Pulev, is he a top 10 ATG HW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltz View Post
    To the contrary, I never back out of a fight. I also have a greater wit than you.
    1. If you read my statement, in no way did I say you back out of a fight... I actually said quite the opposite. Is English your first language? (I notice you're from the Baltic).

2. You having or not having a greater wit than me is irrelevant to the post you're replying to... but really, it's best to show it, rather just tell people.

Comment

• Where do we rank Vitali if Wlad's ATG top 5 anyway?

Vitali's gotta be top three for his win over Lennox Lewis, surely?

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        1. If you read my statement, in no way did I say you back out of a fight... I actually said quite the opposite. Is English your first language? (I notice you're from the Baltic).

2. You having or not having a greater wit than me is irrelevant to the post you're replying to... but really, it's best to show it, rather just tell people.
        Thanks for the red K, ****.

No, English isn't my first language. Which makes the fact that I keep owning you in your first language even more astounding.

Comment

• I need to see evidence of this "owning". All I see is you blowing your own cock and telling me what an amazing wit you are, without displaying any evidence of it.

Comment

• 1. Ali
            2. Louis
            3. Holmes
            4. Foreman
            5. Liston
            6. Frazier
            7. Dempsey
            8. Lewis
            9. Holyfield
            10. Johnson

Can't see Wladimir cracking into that list.

Comment

• Having just read through this entire thread, I feel this is quite deserving of a bump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltz View Post
                Don't you think that Wladimir is a true ATG? I cannot believe that followers think he's not. He did all he could.
                What is a true ATG? Wlad is the best of this last era, where that places him in the all time heavyweight hierarchy is an open question.

He has done what he could but that does not automatically make it better, and for the vast majority of his run he tag teamed the division with his brother which means he was not totally dominant like for example Tyson was during his main run.

Right now I wouldn't have Wlad top 10, if someone does that is cool I can feel a difference of opinion like that but if it is like the question posed and Wlad takes care of business for a couple more years his case to crack it is that much stronger. It is honestly something I don't think about much because the heavyweight division has been so below par, but in three more years taking out what looks like the cream of the current crop (Wilder maybe maybe not but he could be replaced by a different up and comer) then yea his case for top ten is pretty strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                  1. Ali
                  2. Louis
                  3. Holmes
                  4. Foreman
                  5. Liston
                  6. Frazier
                  7. Dempsey
                  8. Lewis
                  9. Holyfield
                  10. Johnson

Can't see Wladimir cracking into that list.
                  Wladimir gets in ahead of these guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                    Wladimir gets in ahead of these guys.
                    Frazier too. Which makes Wlad top 5 or 6 as we speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      What is a true ATG? Wlad is the best of this last era, where that places him in the all time heavyweight hierarchy is an open question.

He has done what he could but that does not automatically make it better, and for the vast majority of his run he tag teamed the division with his brother which means he was not totally dominant like for example Tyson was during his main run.

Right now I wouldn't have Wlad top 10, if someone does that is cool I can feel a difference of opinion like that but if it is like the question posed and Wlad takes care of business for a couple more years his case to crack it is that much stronger. It is honestly something I don't think about much because the heavyweight division has been so below par, but in three more years taking out what looks like the cream of the current crop (Wilder maybe maybe not but he could be replaced by a different up and comer) then yea his case for top ten is pretty strong.
                      The guy who beat the best of his era. Which Wlad did and is still doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X