Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wladimir beats Wilder, Stiverne, Fury, Jennings & Pulev, is he a top 10 ATG HW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
    I apply the same arguments against Floyd that people use to discredit the Klitschko, to make a point.

The point: you can discredit and ridicule ANY boxer's resume.

It's easy for people who hate Wlad to just say "all his opponents were bums and so I'll never consider him to be an ATG HW"

But if they were being honest they'd say "He dominated many very good opponents, but I'll never consider Wlad to be an ATG HW because I hate him"

I actually really like the ****, but even my milkman would **** over Marius Wach.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

I actually really like the ****, but even my milkman would **** over Marius Wach.
      The 6'7" Wach isn't a slick boxer, but he's as strong and durable as an oak tree. I think your milkman would have trouble knocking him down.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
        That's the bull**** I can't stand about you.

You put words in peoples mouths.

You assume, over and over and over.

Id say he dominated decent to good opponents but Ill never consider him an ATG because he never beat any great opponents, but I don't hate him.

What difference does it make to you of how people feel about Wlad anyway? I dont give a **** what people think of Roy truth be told... because Im not Roy. I think Roy is great, but if that guy doesnt, I dont care.

I used too.. but that was 4-5 years ago on here. Matter of fact my post in here about Roy is probably the first time in over a year I came to any real defense of his career and it was mostly because I was bored. Im a bit over defending his career... People will feel the way they do and nothing Im gonna say is going to change that, unless it happens to be an inaccurate argument that someone is making.

You need to get over it.
        Funny thing is, I've been ripping the piss out of Wlad for 8 pages now, and he gave me green K because I did it to Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          The 6'7" Wach isn't a slick boxer, but he's as strong and durable as an oak tree. I think your milkman would have trouble knocking him down.
          My milkman would take him out in 8 rounds. He'd do Leapai in two.

Comment

My milkman would take him out in 8 rounds. He'd do Leapai in two.
            Then again your milkman is called T. Fury who wins any fantasy fight staged by bias brits.

Comment

Funny thing is, I've been ripping the piss out of Wlad for 8 pages now, and he gave me green K because I did it to Roy.
              I wouldn't DARE say anything like that about Him.

Making fun of Roy Jones Jr on boxingscene is like going into the Vatican's Palace in Rome and ridiculing Jesus.

You were taking the risk of eternal damnation on boxingscene, so I thought that deserved Green K!

Comment

I have noticed that criticising US fighters gets more flack, Freedom, without a doubt.

I'm just joking around though... you're still my boy. You and your delusions.

Comment

He's top 10 to me already.. Talent wise It would be hard to pick against him in any era because of his physical attributes in combination with real skill. I've always been real big kn Wlad though and feel as if people dont appreciate him. He's been dominant for so long that at some point you have to ask if the division has *really* been that bad or is he *that* good that he runs through anyone who might seem a threat? I have to give him his props for holding the storied HW division hostage and ruling it with an iron fist. The HW landscape would probably be thriving without Wlad (or Vitali for that matter)... That's BIG.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    ruling it with an iron fist.
                    More like an iron hug.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=544299
                    Last edited by ; 05-20-2014, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      100% agreed, Freedom, I'm fed up with these piss-taking ****s trying to denigrate Wlad's achievements. People can say what they want, but Holyfield never fought Alex Leapai. No one can ever deny that.

Comment

Working...
                      X