No announcement yet.

Two more Cubans got away...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    You're a fool if you think all Cubans are like Rigo/Lara/Abril. As a matter of fact, I invite you to educate yourself on Cuban boxing. And while you're at it look up Robeisy Ramirez.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Someone like Ramirez is an exception don't pretend otherwise.

Comment

After Lara take ginger to school you will see a lots "new accounts" in here, just like when Rigondeaux ***** slapped donaire...

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        So Savon, Stevenson, Molina, Betancourt, Douglas Rodriguez, Emilio Correa, Garbey, Jorge L. Romero just to mention a few are exceptions too?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Great news.

I'm looking forward to them being overhyped in here for years to come despite having done **** all yet.
          LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            No doubt, most Cubans, having no outlet but the amateurs, fight in a points style. But Robeisy isn't the only exception. Angelo Santana (may his career RIP ) fights in a fan-friendly style. Mike Perez is exciting (although he'll never be a world champ). Rances Barthelemy bangs. Yoan Pablo Hernandez won't put anyone to sleep. And Gamboa, before the layoff and the climb in weight, was electrifying.

When you consider that there are something like fifty Cubans fighting pro worldwide, that's not a bad showing. As more of our guys make it to freedom, they'll adapt to the pro style and the stereotype of the "amateur Cuban" will be a thing of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              The last time I can recall a good Cuban fighter losing to a Mexican, it was Casamayor to Marquez...but I wouldn't call JMM a "face first brawler" by any means. So, refresh my recollection. Which face first Mexican brawler did a Cuban lose to? And don't say Rios....
              freddie hernandez.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
                freddie hernandez.
                Go back to sleep, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Go back to sleep, bro.
                  He is an alt created for one purpose, make fun of Lara and disappear after ginger gets murdered by the same Lara...

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    Great news.

I'm looking forward to them being overhyped in here for years to come despite having done **** all yet.
                    There are plenty of Cuban pros who aren't hyped at all on here

Comment

Pecking order. Ricans, Argentinians, Mexicans then Cubans, that's how it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X