Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two more Cubans got away...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cubans may make good boxers in the amateurs due to a solid foundation and support in their program, but once they go pro, they're not very good because they're out of their element. Besides Rigondeaux and Lara, which are other good pro Cuban fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      You're a fool if you think all Cubans are like Rigo/Lara/Abril. As a matter of fact, I invite you to educate yourself on Cuban boxing. And while you're at it look up Robeisy Ramirez.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      So, educate me why they never assemble the fan bases their Latino counterparts can and do especially given the demographics of South Florida?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Great news.

I'm looking forward to them being overhyped in here for years to come despite having done **** all yet.
        This was uncalled for... Do you even know these two? Damn you rude ****

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
          Marcos Forestal and Ramon Luis left the Cuban Team this past week...
          Always good to hear. Too bad Robeisy, and maybe Toledo, didn't join them.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Great news.

I'm looking forward to them being overhyped in here for years to come despite having done **** all yet.
            and when they inevitably lose to a so called face first Mexican brawler all his 3 fans will say its fixed, or he was robbed lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
              and when they inevitably lose to a so called face first Mexican brawler all his 3 fans will say its fixed, or he was robbed lol.
              The last time I can recall a good Cuban fighter losing to a Mexican, it was Casamayor to Marquez...but I wouldn't call JMM a "face first brawler" by any means. So, refresh my recollection. Which face first Mexican brawler did a Cuban lose to? And don't say Rios....

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                The last time I can recall a good Cuban fighter losing to a Mexican, it was Casamayor to Marquez...but I wouldn't call JMM a "face first brawler" by any means. So, refresh my recollection. Which face first Mexican brawler did a Cuban lose to? And don't say Rios....
                I can't get over that one even today.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                  I can't get over that one even today.
                  Sad to say, but I watch boxing merely for the entertainment value. If a decision happens to be the right one, hallelujah! Boxing's not really a sport. A real sport doesn't regularly feature a coin-flip for the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by y0@nn View Post
                    " you box too well you f'in cuban, get out of boxing ! "
                    ^^^^^^^lol...

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

i see murderer evading this question like the plague.

Comment

Working...
                      X