No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Needs a "Good Reason" To Face Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
    Agreed. And when you say stringent VADA blood testing...I think it's important to point out that VADA has been the only agency to actually catch cheaters since I can remember blood-testing being a practice in boxing...can't remember USADA catching anyone actually...
    I was actually having a difficult time trying to understand your post until you edited it. lol. Anyways, you are right. VADA is much reliable Agency in catching cheaters that USADA. that's why Floyd preferred USADA than VADA. lol

Comment

It's hilarious how Pacquiao fans are saying RBT and no PPV for Marquez lol..

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        Pac should just leave whining Marquez and fight Provo.
        this right here... i think pac should just forget about marquez.. if marquez is still fighting he'll come begging pac for a 5th fight sooner or later. if marquez continue to fight then that means he's only fighting for the money and not the glory because if he was fighting for glory he would have retired when he knocked manny out. so pac should just ignored marquez and evenually money will drive marquez to come running back to pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
          It's hilarious how Pacquiao fans are saying RBT and no PPV for Marquez lol..
          i was thinking the same thing..... very ironic. I like pac and mayweather both great at what they do. but the thing that separate them, are their teams. Its almost like mayweather's team is kicking pac's team butt in chess bad real bad. I would throw my hands up if the next reason pac lost a fight was because of a glove controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            there isn't one, so don't do it
            that rivalry is over, both should just drop it
            regardless of the circumstances, a KO is a KO
            piss drinker won fair and square, so he closed the feud strongly
            neither guy has much left
            Alvarado wasn't a world beater, Pac already proved he owns Bradley
            wasn't impressed with either of those wins
            hate seeing old greats go on just for big paychecks
            Your posts are like regular posts reduced to footnotes.
            Last edited by samouraï; 05-19-2014, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Agreed. And when you say stringent VADA blood testing...I think it's important to point out that VADA has been the only agency to actually catch cheaters since I can remember blood-testing being a practice in boxing...can't remember USADA catching anyone actually...
              Which agency was the one who caught the cheaters on The Money Team TMT ?

Comment

He needs to give him a rematch, pac gave him 3 rematches. Marquez needs to quit acting entitled. You beat Alvarado . Dude had you down and hurt when he decided to fight. Yeah you won, but also you raised more questions about your self and the people you associate with ( Memo) .

Comment

Getting a chance to win a title in a 5th weight class and all the cash he will earn is prenty enough of a reason. The fight will happen. Watch.

Comment

Just open up the wallet

Marquez good reason to fight Pacquiao again is in the % of the money.
                    Offer him 50/50 split, or at least a 40/60 and he'll jump at it.

People here act as if Pacquiao gave Marquez those rematches right away, and out of the goodness of his heart, which is complete BS.

Let's not be revisionist of history, let us not forget that after the 2nd fight, it took nearly another 4 years before Marquez got his rematch. Marquez moved up through the lightweight and WW divisions chasing Pac for years before getting a shot. Only reason they gave him a third shot was because they had no choice, there was no one left, and the fight with Mayweather wasn't going to materialize. And even for their 4th match, which he only gave a rematch because of the again extremely controversial decision, Marquez waited a whole year for that.

Marquez here is simply giving Pacquiao and his team a dose of their own medicine. This time it is them that want the rematch badly, so f*** it. Make them wait, make them pay you.

Comment

After seeing that acne, I doubt Marquez wants to fight any big name opponent who will require blood-testing...

I don't see the fight happening unless there's no blood testing...Marquez would rather fight a lesser-known fighter who won't have leverage to demand blood testing (see Alvarado)...
                      I'm sorry...when has Manny ever been a proponent of strict & stringent blood testing?? wtf are u even talking about...

Comment

Working...
                      X