@yoz, top night of boxing last night.

I think froch via late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      @yoz, top night of boxing last night.

I think froch via late stoppage.
      Who fought last night?

Comment

Does anyone have the officlal undercard info other than the Legg fight? please post.

Comment

I was finally able to watch the first fight a couple weeks back. The dominance of froch by groves was shocking even SOG couldnt beat froch that wide. The ony mistake by groves was that he got tired. The stoppage was horrible but who knows what would have happened. Ill take Groves by decision in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Does anyone have the officlal undercard info other than the Legg fight? please post.
            Joshua v Legg is first fight on the bill.

Kevin Mitchell v Ghislain Maduma in a IBF Lightweight final eliminator.

Jamie McDonnell v Tabtimdaeng Na Rachawat for the vacant WBA Bantamweight title.

James DeGale v Brandon Gonzales in IBF Super Middleweight final eliminator.

Gamal Yafai is a floater fight I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post

Jamie McDonnell v Tabtimdaeng Na Rachawat for the vacant WBA Bantamweight title.

thanks mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                In the face-off preview, Groves said something like "the only way you win is if you pull me into a dogfight" which says to me that Groves is going to box more this fight like he did against DeGale and avoid standing toe-to-toe

If Groves can get Froch chasing, reaching and jumping in like he was against Dirrell, he can hit him with some big counters. This might be like Benn-Eubank II in that it's more of a technical fight.
                Yeah exactly if Groves can fight that way this will be a bad night for Froch because we know Groves can hurt him if he walks him onto a counter.

Comment

**** undercard to be honest.

Comment

Yeah mate that's the bill

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Who fought last night?
                      Some British title fights. Epic fights

Comment

Working...
                      X