Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Froch vs Groves II Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope that this fight lives up to the expectation.

I like Groves for the win - he is younger, knows he can hurt Froch and has something more to prove.

But there is a possibility that Froch puts Groves out of there within 3-4 rounds, and I would not bet against that happening either.

Looking forward to this...

Comment

Really keep swinging back and forth.

Have felt Groves had the edge since the last fight, but Froch is looking in good shape and much more composed than last time.

However, then I rewatch the other fight and see how better Groves was than Froch in pretty much all departments. Can Froch improve?

Can Groves do the same?

Sitting on the fence for this one - too close to call.

Comment

Comment

groves is like lpool in premier league. they had the best chance they will ever get to get the job done but they couldnt. there is nothing groves can hit froch with that he didnt hit him with in the first fight.

froch will be better prepared this time and ko him

Comment

Originally posted by HateBoxing View Post
            groves is like lpool in premier league. they had the best chance they will ever get to get the job done but they couldnt. there is nothing groves can hit froch with that he didnt hit him with in the first fight.

froch will be better prepared this time and ko him
            But did Froch sustain any career altering damage in their last bout?

Comment

In the face-off preview, Groves said something like "the only way you win is if you pull me into a dogfight" which says to me that Groves is going to box more this fight like he did against DeGale and avoid standing toe-to-toe

If Groves can get Froch chasing, reaching and jumping in like he was against Dirrell, he can hit him with some big counters. This might be like Benn-Eubank II in that it's more of a technical fight.

Comment

Comment

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR COBRA FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Sure you are...

This is one of those fights where its best to steer clear of bets; although a draw at 50/1 could be worth a punt
                    I'm putting 9.5mil COP on Froch myself.

WAR FROCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X