Official Froch vs Groves II Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for anyone who misses the thread on NSB

Comment

Froch seemed reasonably calm through The Gloves Are Off but he totally lost it when Groves pulled that handshake stunt. Great viewing.

Comment

just watched that "Gloves Off" face off...DAMN!!!

Groves won that hands down....WOW, Froch had to wipe his sweaty hands before shaking Groves's, then that handshake...oh man LMFAO....Groves is a evil genius....IMO, he has Froch completely mind ****ed and the looks on his face says he knows it as well....I bet Johnny Nelson even saw it....Froch sat down first after the handshake as well...little stuff like that can mean something huge...just gotta wait another week to find out

Comment

Froch won that one. He kept cool all the way through, made Groves seem like an annoying little child. I felt like Groves confused himself sometimes in there. I do agree though, he's got one evil look on his face, like a little imp or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            just watched that "Gloves Off" face off...DAMN!!!

Groves won that hands down....WOW, Froch had to wipe his sweaty hands before shaking Groves's, then that handshake...oh man LMFAO....Groves is a evil genius....IMO, he has Froch completely mind ****ed and the looks on his face says he knows it as well....I bet Johnny Nelson even saw it....Froch sat down first after the handshake as well...little stuff like that can mean something huge...just gotta wait another week to find out
            Mr philadel , I thought froch won it, look at groves looking to the left before the hand shake and then looks at Johnny Nelson after the handshake . No- one is gonna help him in the ring.

Froch sitting down is a sign of being non-confrontational after winning a mind game vs groves - it's a good sign because groves wants froch to be reckless in the ring.

Comment

They both rattled each other, but the bit at the end Groves got the better of him.

Groves seems like he has to mentally own his opponent or he feels insecure, in parts where Froch seemed to be holding his own he looked a bit confused as if he was thinking ''why aren't I getting to him, what's holding him up''?

But that last pulling incident was a bad look for Froch.

Comment

Froch utterly took the piss out of Groves in that face-off.

From the 'explain the 'everything for a reason' moment to the 'he's just asked you a question'....Groves was rambling like a child. First win for Froch, the next comes in days.

Comment

Dopes anyone know what Froch tends to rehydrate to on fight night?

Comment

Really can't wait for the fight now, WAR FROCH!.

Comment

• Groves has less time to rehydrate

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...ce-Friday.html

Comment

Working...
                      X