No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman calls Juan Manuel Marquez after Alavarado fight "Suspicious"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kulilin View Post
    I don't see why boxing fans aren't clamoring for PED legalization. The majority of boxing discussions turn to fantasy fights that are impossible to make, if PEDs allow generations of fighters to overlap it equals more great fights for fans. I'm all for the legalization of PEDs and I'm against unfairly accusing fighters of cheating, but if any fighter has ever been suspicious its Marquez. A new and improved physique and increased punching power while maintaining his speed, activity level and ability to throw combinations at 40 is somewhat suspicious. If he is juiced and it makes for better fights though, I'd much rather it be available to every fighter.
    I actually agree with this.

Comment

• Let the commission do their jobs doe.

Comment

• I love JMM. He is one of my very favourite fighters. I had no issues about him putting Pac to sleep even though I knew he was likely juicing because I am of the opinion that everyone in the sport is on something (Pac too, and in that fight as well).

However, I have to be honest. The Alvarado fight was the first time I have maybe ever watched where I felt 100% that someone was juicing. And it didn't sit well with me. I was thinking about the Casa and Juan Diaz fights and how he got by purely on skill. But now he seemed to have this strength and speed and it just felt odd watching that fight. It was like Memo had him on some world-class ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
          Max Kellerman don't know shit about boxing. They need to check his coldsore/herpes for PEDs.
          It's called a scar you ****ing idiot, he bit an electrical cable when he was like 2 or 3 years old.

Comment

• I can't stand Kellerman.

Man, he beat and KD'd Alvarado. Marquez is just that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              It's called a scar you ****ing idiot, he bit an electrical cable when he was like 2 or 3 years old.

that might also explain the lisp

Comment

Working...
              X