Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Provodnikov Floated as Potential Backup Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum won't settle for a Maidana or a Broner on the GB side. It would have to be someone like Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
      Larry Merchant even called out Marquez for the steroids lol... js...

So yeah if it's going to be Pac-Marquez without VADA...then Pac should go with Provo and then leave Top Rank...Top Rank has nothing to offer Pac...I mean who can Pac fight on TOP Rank? Provo...Bradley 3 after he dominated him twice...will never sell...

Gamboa? Mike Garcia?

Let's be serious here...

If Pac resigns with Arum...Floyd-meat-riders actually get to take shots at Pac for it so do the regular Pac haters...I won't even argue with them on that point js...
      Anybody who thinks Juan isn't juicing is just delusional..Oh and every one of your post you found a way to hate of Floyd which makes be believe that YOU are the Floyd-meat-rider whose mad he did fight Pac..

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        It'll be Provo then. Marquez will play hardball in negotiations
        Probably avoid drug testing which would then in turn force all the pac fans to call Pac a ducking coward...

Grab the popcorn, this is going to get good.

Comment

Pacquiao/Provodnikov

Marquez/Porter to go after his 5th title. Zanfer and GBP have no issues from what I understand

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            De La Hoya wants to do business with Top Rank, give us a new match-up. Put Porter or Broner in there with Pacquiao.
            Lucas Matthysse vs Pacquiao, make it happen.

Or Keith Thurman vs Pac.

Or Canelo is there if Manny has the balls like Floyd did.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Pacquiao/Provodnikov

Marquez/Porter to go after his 5th title. Zanfer and GBP have no issues from what I understand
              I'd like to see it, Berestein and Marquez won't want to fight Porter. Too big, he works too hard and stylistically would be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                What would PAC gain from beating Broner? Lol
                exactly loool

I actually like the idea of Prov v Pac, he's a big strong guy with legit, tested power. It's a great fight imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  De La Hoya wants to do business with Top Rank, give us a new match-up. Put Porter or Broner in there with Pacquiao.
                  If Pacquiao fights a Golden Boy fighter, it likely won't have anything to do with anyone who is advised by Al Haymon. Arum and Haymon hate each other, like Schaeffer hates Arum, so you could scratch Porter and Broner off the list.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    exactly loool

I actually like the idea of Prov v Pac, he's a big strong guy with legit, tested power. It's a great fight imo.
                    Provodnikov could end Pac's career IF he lands flush many times and knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                      What would PAC gain from beating Broner? Lol
                      besides making floyd more scared than he's ever been but thats not really a gain....happiness from about 99.99999% of people who have heard of broner and nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X