Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So listen to Max Kellerman on the Mayweather vs Maidana fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So listen to Max Kellerman on the Mayweather vs Maidana fight...

Now not only does he say that Mayweather chose to fight the way he did but he also said that this fight was easily a 8-4 or 7-5 win for Mayweather. He also said that Marquez is going to continue ducking Provodnikov.

The majority of people thought Mayweather won so it's not surprising that Kellerman feels the same way.

Comment

No one would have ever said "Mayweather chose to fight that way" had he not made that excuse.

Honestly it's one of the dumbest things I have heard in my life and Everything mayweather is about combats that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
        No one would have ever said "Mayweather chose to fight that way" had he not made that excuse.

Honestly it's one of the dumbest things I have heard in my life and Everything mayweather is about combats that statement.
        He said it before the fight though

I don't believe he did but he's got a leg to stand on considering he said it before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          He said it before the fight though

I don't believe he did but he's got a leg to stand on considering he said it before the fight.
          He's said it before a lot of fights.

And another thing. What am I missing. When did he ever really stand toe to toe? He got pinned on the ropes a lot. That's about it.

Comment

OK? What is the problem, he can't have an opinion of his own?

Comment

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post

You think Maidana knocks out everyone at Top Rank besides Pacquiao whom has the most susceptible chin out of the stable... so your opinion is crap at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
                You think Maidana knocks out everyone at Top Rank besides Pacquiao whom has the most susceptible chin out of the stable... so your opinion is crap at this point.
                This gave me a legit lol...

Comment

I like Max.....

Comment

Max Kellerman has a rampant lust for black men. Even the murder of his brother at the hands of one is unable to tame it.

Comment

Working...
                    X