Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So listen to Max Kellerman on the Mayweather vs Maidana fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
    i guess moral victories count for something lol

Comment

46 & 0 lol

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
        46 & 0 lol
        46-0 baby and having fun

Comment

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
          He's said it before a lot of fights.

And another thing. What am I missing. When did he ever really stand toe to toe? He got pinned on the ropes a lot. That's about it.
          He didnt get pinned to the ropes. He kept trying to prove that he was the sharper inside fighter. Before the fight he said he was stronger than Marcos because he was at the weight longer. Time and time again, he was on the ropes and when he got out, he went right back and leaned on Marcos almost trying to keep the fight on the insides. He did it every single round.

After the fight he said his father told him during, and before the fight, that he didnt want him going to the ropes and to keep the fight in the center of the ring.

Before the fight they discussed a gameplan and his father was against it all. His father said if he was going to fight in the insides, to close up tight and catch shots. Marcos was stronger than Floyd and when Floyd closed up the power and size of Marcos was really overwhelming Floyd so Floyd was losing anyway to me.

Btw I had this fight a draw. I couldnt give any of the later rounds to Floyd because they were close to me. Floyd didnt fight that way for the fans, but I do think he fought that way because he overestiimated himself and thought he was going to be stronger like he said before the fight during the conference call.

When he walked down Canelo he was strong af. I thought he would stop Marcos. He looked skinny as hell against Marcos and looked like a 140lber in the ring with a guy 18lbs heavier. Canelo would crush Marcos skull in 2 rounds I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            He didnt get pinned to the ropes. He kept trying to prove that he was the sharper inside fighter. Before the fight he said he was stronger than Marcos because he was at the weight longer. Time and time again, he was on the ropes and when he got out, he went right back and leaned on Marcos almost trying to keep the fight on the insides. He did it every single round.

After the fight he said his father told him during, and before the fight, that he didnt want him going to the ropes and to keep the fight in the center of the ring.

Before the fight they discussed a gameplan and his father was against it all. His father said if he was going to fight in the insides, to close up tight and catch shots. Marcos was stronger than Floyd and when Floyd closed up the power and size of Marcos was really overwhelming Floyd so Floyd was losing anyway to me.

Btw I had this fight a draw. I couldnt give any of the later rounds to Floyd because they were close to me. Floyd didnt fight that way for the fans, but I do think he fought that way because he overestiimated himself and thought he was going to be stronger like he said before the fight during the conference call.

When he walked down Canelo he was strong af. I thought he would stop Marcos. He looked skinny as hell against Marcos and looked like a 140lber in the ring with a guy 18lbs heavier. Canelo would crush Marcos skull in 2 rounds I believe.
            I actually agree with two thing you said, I did hear he and his father had different game plans on how they wanted to approach the the fight, and i also thought he overestimated himself in thinking he was stronger. I really believe he thought he was going to get the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              I actually agree with two thing you said, I did hear he and his father had different game plans on how they wanted to approach the the fight, and i also thought he overestimated himself in thinking he was stronger. I really believe he thought he was going to get the KO.
              If Marcos fought the Floyd who faced Canelo, I dont think he would last. Floyd looked big and bulky against Canelo. He buckled him with a jab in the 4th round before the lowblow.

Floyd was right in thinking he would get a KO but he came into this fight looking scrawny and weak. Again, I had the fight a draw. And could almost give it to Marcos.

Comment

I'm still wondering what Chino did that would've stopped Floyd from using his legs more, had he wanted to. Also, if he was able to MAKE Floyd fight that way this time, he should have no problem doing it again in the rematch. Something tells me he's not going to be able to.

Comment

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
                  This gave me a legit lol...
                  Did you not just make a thread saying Maidana knocks out everyone in Top Rank welterweight stable except for Pacquiao? So the guy with the weakest chin and body against the most unpredictable power puncher has the best chance when he susceptible to jabs and overhand rights? Also the guy who never been knocked out ever especially sleep on the canvas gets knocked out? Take a seat

Comment

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
                    Max Kellerman has a rampant lust for black men. Even the murder of his brother at the hands of one is unable to tame it.
                    lol thats true

Comment

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
                      Max Kellerman has a rampant lust for black men. Even the murder of his brother at the hands of one is unable to tame it.
                      Your actually giving him credit to his unbiased professionalism if your believe that.
                      But he has no lust, Max only gives credit to where he recognizes to those that are underrated. He has no conflict of interest and though some of opinions maybe wrong hes still Unbiased. Fansboys hate the truth, Fanboys will hate Max

Comment

Working...
                      X