Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So listen to Max Kellerman on the Mayweather vs Maidana fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana made the fight closer than what Mayweather thought. Even with that being said I don't see much of a change in the rematch. I think Maidana can get close but unless he KO's Floyd it will be the same outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
      Max Kellerman has a rampant lust for black men. Even the murder of his brother at the hands of one is unable to tame it.
      LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
        No one would have ever said "Mayweather chose to fight that way" had he not made that excuse.

Honestly it's one of the dumbest things I have heard in my life and Everything mayweather is about combats that statement.
        Max Kellerman has always been one of Floyd Mayweather most adoring fanboys.

Comment

Comment

So? he watched the fight he can have an opinion as an observer but does that mean because he is a broadcaster and that is what he thinks then the fight wasn't dead even and you couldn't have had it either way?

Comment

If Maidana was an HBO fighter, this joker would be biggin' him up. What's so special about Provodnikov? He's not a better fighter than Maidana. It's just the fact that he's on HBO. This is all politics. Kellerman's opinions are slanted. He gets paid to nut ride fighters with HBO contracts. JMM is a free agent so naturally he's gonna **** on him and say he's ducking Ruslan. **** this joker.

Comment

"He chose to fight the way he did"

One of the dumbest f'n excuses I've ever heard. Especially when you consider Floyd as a vehement "health first" type of guy.

Floyd was roughed up because of how Maidana brought the fight to him in the manner that he did, not because Floyd "allowed him to."

Comment

Kellerman is a f@g..

Talks black when he's around black people, i.e. his radio show with the black co-host.

But on HBO he talks white, since he's around Lampley.

He's wack.

Comment

Floyd choose to have his toughest fight in a decade, for the benefit of the fans

Comment

You know Provo answers his tweets. Hes answered a couple of mine. Ive asked him repeatedly about fighting Matthysse and hes as silent as a bat (human audible levels).

Comment

Working...
                      X