Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Returns To The Forum To Dominate Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now is time to get back at Arum. Hope Marquez ask for $25 million or there's no fight. Marquez sends pacquiao to the moon again.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
      WHY IS ANYONE SURPRISED, and I don't believe they are. Lets REMEMBER... Alvarado and Rios' ONLY claim to fame is they beat each other. Neither of them beat anyone credible period. The first time you put both Alvarado and Rios in front of top echelon fighters in Pacquiao & Provo, they both got train wrecked. Now you bring in a 40 year old counter puncher, and it was almost an easy, yet disasterous fight for Marquez. Marquez would not have lasted 5 rounds with Provo tonight. Marquez won't finish a 5th fight if he wants that shot at the '47 title as bad as he says he does. Alvarado can go away now. He looked horrible, as expected. Provo blew him out in 8 rounds, Marquez knocks him down but gets knocked down himself, and wins a UD. Shows us nothing more than Marquez got dropped by a b/c level fighter.
      Honest question.
      You're here pretty much criticizing Alvarado and Marquez reasoning for picking him.
      Did you apply this same logic and criticize Pacquiao when he chose Rios instead of Provodnikov? Did you criticize Pac for having a punching bag in front of him ( Alvarado can at least attempt to box) and not even getting a knock down?

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
        WHY IS ANYONE SURPRISED, and I don't believe they are. Lets REMEMBER... Alvarado and Rios' ONLY claim to fame is they beat each other. Neither of them beat anyone credible period. The first time you put both Alvarado and Rios in front of top echelon fighters in Pacquiao & Provo, they both got train wrecked. Now you bring in a 40 year old counter puncher, and it was almost an easy, yet disasterous fight for Marquez. Marquez would not have lasted 5 rounds with Provo tonight. Marquez won't finish a 5th fight if he wants that shot at the '47 title as bad as he says he does. Alvarado can go away now. He looked horrible, as expected. Provo blew him out in 8 rounds, Marquez knocks him down but gets knocked down himself, and wins a UD. Shows us nothing more than Marquez got dropped by a b/c level fighter.

Its not a marquez fight unless he gets knocked down. Didnt u hear anything Roy jones said about marquez. Marquez don't care, He'll trade with thr best.

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
          JMM out classed him...but anyone notice the acne all over JMMs back and chest? Just saying that is a well known and documented side effect of roids. Or he has a rash or chickenpox.
          Yes. Without a doubt a 40 y/o man does not naturally have bacne or chestacne Lol, not from working out or shaving in any conditions under any circumstances! JMM was on something whether he passed drug test or not. Come on?,.! No question at all to the educated person.

and btw I was betting and won $$ on JMM! Can You guess why?

haters? explain the bacne and chestacne to me!

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
            Thats the same thing I was discussing on my facebook page! Those are sice effects of roids no doubt.
            Guys seriously just drop that **** about Marquez being on steroids!!!! It's ridiculous. Marquez has proven to be a respectful fighter, a great, disciplined athlete and just a good dude in general. Plus, with all the heat his conditioning trainer has received over his mistakes in the past, the whole boxing fans, media and all have their eyes set on them! They're practically on the spotlight the whole time!! They're not gonna risk doing something ****** like using illegal substances. Seriously come on! You can hate or love Marquez but you can't deny he's commitment to the sport. So just cut that **** off.

Comment

It was a very good fight. I thought that JMM would have lots of problems due to his age and the physical advantages of Alvarado. I saw JMM throwing a lot of combinations and doing more damage. Juan was very close to stop Mike by KO since he was really hurt but fortunately for the Denver native the round (8) ended after he barely beat the count. Alvarado was tentative in the first rounds; however, it looks that Mike can fight better after receiving more punishment as it was demonstrated with the equalizer KD on round 9. JMM is the only 40+ fighter whose fights are really entertaining (Hopkins fights are real snooze fests)

Comment

Wow.......

Wow. Mike never looked so bad. His career is over. Marquez has never been this active before. Once again, I stand by the "roid" claim. He almost knocked Mike out of the ring. He's 40 yrs old. How was he able to fight at that pace for 12 rounds? Why is he a punching machine all of a sudden? Marquez can hurt any 147-154 pound fighter, all of a sudden. Mike didn't know where he was and said "damn" after that knock down. The way Marquez damaged Mike's face should convince you ******s that he is juicing. Look at the acne on his body, still.
                Last edited by GOD-FR33; 05-18-2014, 12:09 AM. Reason: words.

Comment

Why was this fight for a Welterweight title? Does TR have a legit 147lb. welterweight in it's stable?

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
                    To be fair PAC was coming off a huge ko loss and the longest layoff in his care... Marquez was coming off a loss that he felt he won...and Marquez turned down Provo saying he does nothing for him despite being the wbo champ yet picks the guy who got demolished by Provo lmao
                    Marquez was coming off a clear loss though. He can say what he wants publicly, but we all saw the fight and know he got taken to school by Bradley.
                    And if we're going to use the logic that Marquez thought he won against Bradley then how about this: According to many here Pacquiao was beating the hell out of Marquez until he stepped into a "lucky" punch by Marquez. So technically the KO wasn't that bad right?

See how silly it sounds from the other side.

BTW I never criticized Pacquiao for wanting to fight Rios. I actually bought the fight. My comment was more for TCL8 who applies his formulas only to criticize other fighters but never uses the same formula to criticize Pacquiao. I mean if you're going to criticize Marquez for fighting Alvarado instead of Provo, why not Pacquiao for fighting Rios instead of Provo?

Comment

Originally posted by tewton View Post
                      Yes. Without a doubt a 40 y/o man does not naturally have bacne or chestacne Lol, not from working out or shaving in any conditions under any circumstances! JMM was on something whether he passed drug test or not. Come on?,.! No question at all to the educated person.
                      Actually an education person wouldn't accuse a person of foul play without hard core evedince of cheating. A person with comments sense would not assume not sense. So you are delusional my friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X