No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Returns To The Forum To Dominate Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
    It's pointless to respond to him dude. It's clear he doesn't really follow the sport only Pacquiao. This guy actually said that Marquez was the one who never wanted to fight Morales. He must not have been around during the feather weight years in the early 2000's when Marquez was begging for fights against Hamed, Morales and Barrera, and it wasn't until 2007 that he finally got a chance against Barrera.
    I agree bro. He should be banned just for the simple fact that the things he is saying are so so so damn stupid, I'm truly overwhelmed by the stupidity of his comments bro I'm not even joking.... These Marquez haters can't stand to see him win.

Comment

• Marquez looked good but it has more to do with Alvarado being who he is....a limited slow brawler who can only "box" when the guy he's fighting is even more limited (Rios). And I like Alvarado, I'm a Colorado native.

But Marquez straight ducked Provonikov and that's a shame. There's no promotional hold up like many other fights, he straight went for the guy who lost the previous fight, and wanted nothing to do with the winner. And let's not act like Provonikov is some beast, Mauricio Herrera beat him handily.

Comment

• Provodnikov broke Alvarado permanently. Marquez won the wear-and-tear gamble this time, unlike his gamble with Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beto El Lobo View Post
          Because Marquez want the 147 lb. title, not the 140 that Provo has.
          Hey stupid.... then you fight Porter who has the 147 title. Provo called out Marquez at ANY weight. When Marquez balked, then Provo said he'd fight at 140 then and defend the title he just took from Alvarado. Provo would have taken that payday with Marquez at ANY weight... why not, he just gave Bradley the beatdown of his life at 147... he's certainly not afraid to go back there to fight Marquez. JMM, would not have lasted 5 rounds with Provo tonight.

Comment

• LOL the Pacquiao hate on this site is crazy...I've read silly comments like..."I'd rather see Pac v. Broner or Danny Garcia than Marquez V"

Yah Pac fighting Broner or Danny Garcia who just lost to a guy who Alvarado beat..would be a better fight for Pac's legacy..sure lol...

If you don't think Pac-Marquez V is the best fight to make since Floyd is worried about his health and is a diva and a coward...boxing is clearly not your first sport...

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
              Everything I said was factual. Mayweather said only USADA testing no VADA against Pacquiao before he ducked the fight again...Marquez said USADA not VADA against Bradley...

You're the same guy who thought Canelo and Angulo was 155 lbs so why am I even responding lol... I remember I commented how Canelo looked like a zombie vs Floyd and the fact Canelo couldn't make 154 proves he was drained...and you wrote a comment saying Canelo and Angulo was at 155 and Canelo made the weight...yah it was 155 after Canelo paid to get the weight limit extended lol.
              Excuse me for being mistaken once. You must be mad that everybody here views as a joke casual Pac fan. I understand you are upset.
              Last edited by Jocknerd94; 05-18-2014, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• Lol. Funny how Alvarado, 10 years younger, needs to retire, and JMM is fighting harder than Pacquiao, Mayweather, and Bradley combined in their last fights.
                Don't do steroids kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jocknerd94 View Post
                  Excuse me for being mistaken once. You must be mad that everybody here views as a joke casual *******. I understand your upset.
                  Let that man live cuz, I think you and others made your point. No point continuing all that.

Comment

• To all pacquiao dick riders.
                    Facts:
                    * Knocked out 3 times.
                    *Got out boxed by morales.
                    *fights guys coming of losses.
                    He lost to morales after barrera beat morales.
                    Beat hatton, de la hoya, mosely, after mayweather already beat em.
                    pacquiao catch weight king!
                    Mayweather dominates marquez.
                    pacquaio has trouble with him in 4 fights!
                    pacquaio was the 154lb champ.. and never fought at 154 but at a catch weight of 150! lol
                    He gets knocked out at 105lbs and 110lbs and all of a sudden he can not only take punches from 126lbs, 135lbs, 140-147 pounders and knock em out. Whos on PED'S?

Comment

• Originally posted by renebreskies View Post
                      To all pacquiao dick riders.
                      Facts:
                      * Knocked out 3 times.
                      *Got out boxed by morales.
                      *fights guys coming of losses.
                      He lost to morales after barrera beat morales.
                      Beat hatton, de la hoya, mosely, after mayweather already beat em.
                      pacquiao catch weight king!
                      Mayweather dominates marquez.
                      pacquaio has trouble with him in 4 fights!
                      pacquaio was the 154lb champ.. and never fought at 154 but at a catch weight of 150! lol
                      He gets knocked out at 105lbs and 110lbs and all of a sudden he can not only take punches from 126lbs, 135lbs, 140-147 pounders and knock em out. Whos on PED'S?
                      So in other words you simply came in here to try to launch a flame war? Seriously man...go to bed fam. That's just noob garbage, come in here to talk about boxing not on some girly shhh. Have some self respect and some respect for the actual fans of boxing and keep that shh off here.

Comment

Working...
                      X