Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
    bro,

GTFO with your facts and logic.
    lol I know, I'm making too much sense. Sometimes I forget where I'm at.

Comment

• At 41 he looks solid with acne.. He is even more solid now than when he was 30-35.

He looks more like a 25 year old with acne. I want to have what his having. Fountain of youth right there folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Sorry, I chose the wrong sport. lol Let's just say the baseball reference is a very unlikely feat. Has anyone ever won three straight World Cups? I'd say three straight seasons of over 60 home runs is probably more difficult to do.

We're not a judge and jury. We're some boxing fans chatting it up like we're at a pub. If I'm judge and jury, I can't, in all good conscience, convict with the available evidence. But in the course of a real-world conversation? I'm comfortable saying Marquez is very likely to be juicing.
        I do agree with you,but is YOUR opinion..If you were talking in a pub maybe just a few of your friends would hear you..but if its posted on the internet,thousands will read it..Have you ever heard a lawyer say something completly false and the judge adresses the jury and tells them to disregard that comment?.well the lawyer did it in purpose,because he put the seed of doubt..same here..people say it,but the problem here is that theres no judge to say you out of order..So i once again say,people are entitled to their opinion,but when the say it as a fact,they should be reprimended.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
          Looks like its Azul to the left, Senor de los cielos to the right.
          dayum that's amado carrillo fuentes at the very right????

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            On this we can agree. In fact, I wouldn't doubt if at least half of all the top boxers are on, or have used, some form of PEDs. Even if you'd like to fight clean, just the belief that everyone else is using would make an honest competitor consider cheating. Careers are at stake; millions of dollars in earnings are at stake; and the sport's drug protocol is lacking. I'd say that's enough motivation.
            Dude Canseco said 85% of guys in baseball were on roids. Now imagine boxing, with no testing, and where physic really matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
              Dude Canseco said 85% of guys in baseball were on roids. Now imagine boxing, with no testing, and where physic really matters.
              No testing?????????..really???

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                Yeah they might be but it feels like only marquez is singled out for most of the time.

He gets a lot of hate for his victory in the fourth pac fight.
                It's not that his singled out. He is one of the best in the sport and with a suspect coach who got caught. Hope that makes any sense to you.

I've been working out with gym mates taking roids. That right there looks like one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
                  marquez has better physiques at his oldest age than during his prime years.

and its not like this is early to mid 30s marquez, this is 40 year old marquez.

you dont have that kind of body at that age if you are not taking peds.
                  Exactly his older but his body is looking sharp. At 40 come on.. Stevie wonder can see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                    No testing?????????..really???
                    Well no real testing anyway.
                    My point is I wouldn't be surprised if 80% or more of the ELITE boxers in this sport are, have been or are looking into PED's
                    Including Mayweather, Pacquiao, Roy Jones, and a whole lot others.

No bias, just my opinion.

I happen to be a huge Marquez fan.
                    Last edited by JJRod; 05-16-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Exactly his older but his body is looking sharp. At 40 come on.. Stevie wonder can see that.
                      Messed up for the clean fighters. Let's be honest, I think Manny too was juicing. NO way in hell, a guy comes up from 122lbs, and has guys at 165lbs terrified of his power. And to do this with crazy stamina and speed? 40 more pounds and shredded and rocking solid welterweights? Nah.

Comment

Working...
                      X