Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW... Marquez with suspect ACNE all over chest [WEIGH IN]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do they keep bringing up Pacquiao?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
      Im not from US so i don't really get the baseball references

If someone put a gun to my head i would guess marquez is on steroids but if i dont have a gun to my head i would say im not sure and he deserves the benefit of a doubt.
      Sorry, I chose the wrong sport. lol Let's just say the baseball reference is a very unlikely feat. Has anyone ever won three straight World Cups? I'd say three straight seasons of over 60 home runs is probably more difficult to do.

We're not a judge and jury. We're some boxing fans chatting it up like we're at a pub. If I'm judge and jury, I can't, in all good conscience, convict with the available evidence. But in the course of a real-world conversation? I'm comfortable saying Marquez is very likely to be juicing.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Victor Conte, the man behind the infamous BALCO labs, has gone on record several times saying how he could beat every drug protocol out there. Maybe these guys are bragging a bit too much, but there's no doubt that there are holes an experienced PED guru can exploit. The fact that someone hasn't been caught doesn't prove innocence. Hell, they couldn't even convict OJ.
        yah guys like conte and heredia shouldn't be involved in the sport.

Comment

• is marquez still working with memo?

or is it on the down low?

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            Lets not forget though, Marquez asked to be tested and Pacquiao never responded to the request as per usual. Once Pacquiao realized Ariza didn't have access to the best stuff he fired him.
            That was after they were already in training and just weeks from fighting. Arum even brought it up that it had to be done way before then when they signed the contract because at that point it would take more negotiating and time to actually start the tests ........ that is, way too late!

Plus, Heredia thinks he can beat any test!

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Why do they keep bringing up Pacquiao?
              to direct attention away from marquez's obvious steroid acne.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                his physique dosen't look as impressive as in pac jmm 3 & 4... He just has some more acne...
                could very well be the lighting. but this physique is still pretty damn impressive for a 40 year old.

Comment

• All of these guys are on something illegal. Sis is a pharmacist and I believe her when she says new ways of doping come out 100 times faster than any regulatory agency could keep track. Basically the same thing high profile doping coaches like Conte said. You only get busted if you're very unlucky or a total total idiot like Guillermo Jones (caught in back to back fights against the same opponent).

It's just like anything else. The top financial guys find ways to cheat faster than the SEC can create new remedies. You can find illegal streams of every fight 100 times faster than they can shut them down. Top NSB posters are on the cutting edge of changing their router/IP/ISP/etc to create new WWF-themed gimmick accounts.
                  Last edited by Fr3$h; 05-16-2014, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                    That could easily have been a bluff. That was just a few days before the fight. It takes weeks to arrange that extra testing. There's an article about this somewhere.

Also, I think PAC didn't want to be viewed as a hypocrite, because Mayweather accused him of PED use during their negotiations.

It was too late to have done anything. Marquez knew this.
                    I'm not even talking about that in particular, Marquez has always expressed being open and willing to do it. Someone else wasn't and we both know who that was. In this particular situation you can't solely point the finger one way.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
                      Lol... If you didn't know he was on something the night he knocked out Pac, then you are an idiot. The dude went from having flabby sides, no muscle tone. Gets this new trainer, loses all noticeable body fat and looks like a body builder all at the ripe age of 38. LMAO Be real.

No hate. I like Marquez, but he's a cheat in the late stages of his career.
                      Same here.

If JMM were the only guy I suspected of juicing, I'd be a lot nastier about this. As it is, I think many of the top guys are using PEDs. Manny? Probably. Floyd? Why not? No one would shock me.

Comment

Working...
                      X