No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: Mayweather Gave The Fans What They Wanted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djinferno View Post
    youre just a troll, he did not chose nobodies gloves, he rejected the first gloves...

Why did Maidana not want to fight with the same gloves Floyd wears? sounds fair to me...

Canelo had no problem with that...

Mexican made gloves, **** outa here with that bull****!
    Lol he also rejected Reyes gloves not only the Everlast XP gloves...another Floyd fan fk boy who lives in a bubble...

Now everyone should wear the same gloves Floyd wears? lol...Should fighters maybe also not punch Floyd that hard and take it easy on him too?

If Floyd wouldn't have ducked Pac from 2008-2010...he would have another loss besides the Jose Luis Castillo one...and the Floyd-worshipers wouldn't give a sht about Floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
      Yeah someone with a mythical fighter and a face first defensive fighter as their sig really knows whats up. Someone on here already cleared your theory up, Maidana does not care if he gets hit, unlike other fighters Floyd has faced, so Chino went for broke, Bradley did fight for the fans against the Russian, he admitted it and you can hear Joel Diaz his trainer yelling at him to box and keep it in the center of the ring, stick with wrestling / bar fights / sandbox fights because when $ is involved you cannot trust your eyesight.
      Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
      Lol he also rejected Reyes gloves not only the Everlast XP gloves...another Floyd fan fk boy who lives in a bubble...

Now everyone should wear the same gloves Floyd wears? lol...Should fighters maybe also not punch Floyd that hard and take it easy on him too?

If Floyd wouldn't have ducked Pac from 2008-2010...he would have another loss besides the Jose Luis Castillo one...and the Floyd-worshipers wouldn't give a sht about Floyd..
      Ducked Manny in 2008? Let's see. Manny got his ass kicked at 130. Moved up and fought a can David Diaz. Then fought Oscar in Dec. Another exposed dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Fans wanted to see a 18-1 underdog fight with pillows?
        Pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          The Gatti-Ward fights made me feel like I had wasted an hour of my life each time watching something I could have seen on any street corner or bar in America.
          So maybe you don't have the boxing knowledge you think you do since it seems you cant appreciate other styles of boxing right? Gatti-Ward fights are known as epic fights by most people around boxing but you would have us believe 2 average Joes on a street corner could duplicate what they went through? Youre the one that's missing something buddy.

Comment

Three pages deep and the haters still can't come with reason or substance.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
              Nacho is right..he knows what he's talking about..his fighter nearly killed pacquiao no wonder pookyiao turds so butt hurt hahaha
              Do some of your mock chinese routine, that always raises a cheer from the racist floyd****ers!

Comment

I don't agree

I don't agree with Nacho. I think Mayweather fought the way he did because Miadana gave him no other choice.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Yep, Floyd fought Maidana's fight and he still won. Good analysis by Nacho.
                  He really didn't, he fought the fight Maidana forced him too, Nacho is a great boxing mind and one of the best trainers in the world but he can be wrong too, and he is.

Comment

Ya man but Ariza is a loser. He now he is just talking shiat about Pacquiao cause he aint seeing that massive check. Hommie got no honor man. Maidana is a scrub he has absolutely zero boxing skills. He should stick to bar fighting in Argentina. It's ok though he will probably get a rematch and then Mayweather will fight Carlos Molina and Khan win against those two scrubs fight again and then go 50 - 0 when he beats Garcia... Ever wonder why the other Garcia (the lightweight Mexican) was at the Mayweather gym? Haymon, Elerbe pimpin him to fight so he gets the Mexican crowd and fat paycheck. Man Mayweather loses to all the greats Duran, Hearns, Leonard, Hagler, Norris, etc... all slick fighters sumthin Mayweather scared of.... keep on paying Mayweather's salary while he don't do anything for the black community.... sticking up for that racist Sterling...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X