No announcement yet.

Zab Judah v Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
    Whatever man. Head case yes, but he throws. Too many fights as proof to list.
    He shuts up shop all the time.

Pauli, Khan, Mayweather, Matthysse, Baldomir, Garcia for the first 6 rounds threw nothing (Picked it up later), Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis
      Zab's day has come and gone thrice ...
      He's a soft-target going forward and a good name to have on your resume -- I guess!?!?!?

Broner in ten, no more.
      Negative.

Judah is not even a good name on your resume anymore. Not after losing back to back fights to Garcia and Paulie.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Negative.

Judah is not even a good name on your resume anymore. Not after losing back to back fights to Garcia and Paulie.

I just realised why you're so negative about Judah.. you're a Matthysse fan ROFL. So funny, Judah destroyed that hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva
          Quote:

I just realised why you're so negative about Judah.. you're a Matthysse fan ROFL. So funny, Judah destroyed that hype job.
          What? I watched Zab and was a fan way before Matthysse. I'm negative about Zab cause its the truth. Don't be a moron.

I'm a fan of fighters but I'm not afraid to call it as I see it.

And lol @ your destroyed comment. Crawl back to your cave, troll.

Comment

I got Broner in that fight.

I think Broner is downplayed because Maidana is downplayed.. and he lost badly to Maidana.

he beats Zab though. Zab gives him time to think and his youth and strength overwhelms zab.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie I think Judah's left would be more of a problem for Broner than Broner's right being a problem for Judah.

But Judah's activity lulls will give Broner the space/time to work.

Comment

Somebody's gotta lose so the fans make out like winners in this one.

Comment

zab judah is connected with the mob

Comment

Right now? Wash

Prime? Zudah wins every round

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                      I got Broner in that fight.

I think Broner is downplayed because Maidana is downplayed.. and he lost badly to Maidana.

He beats Zab though. Zab gives him time to think and his youth and strength overwhelms zab.
                      Broner has had average performances against Malignaggi, Maidana and Molina. Once is an off-night, three times is a pattern. If he's good, he has a funny way of showing it.

Judah had a poor night against Malignaggi but competed well against Garcia, hurting him late. I think it's an even fight.
                      Last edited by Weebler I; 05-14-2014, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X