Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Price will be WBC world champion before the end of 2014. FACT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One armed David Haye has a better chance than Price.

Comment

Mate, I was there at front row on both occasions when Price got his arse sparked, that dude aint winning no world title at all. He has no stamina, added to his delicate chin he's just a 6'8 vulnerable tree waiting to fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
        As you all know, i know more about boxing than all of you lot have ever forgotten, so think about that before you send your noncey replies.

I can prove it too.
        First off your completely wrong about Price becoming champion. Also the saying is "I've forgotten more than you'll know" that statement signifies how much more knowledge you have than other people. Saying you know more than other people have forgotten makes no sense and means nothing. Which actually makes more sense in making an asinine comment like David Price will be WBC champion before the end of 2014

Comment

I will bet anyone my life I'm right, I'm always right

Comment

Only someone from the U.K. can say such rubbish. No one outside of the U.K. even knows who David Price or that he'll win any title. The guy freakin' got stopped by Tony Thompson. Price won't get anywhere near a title shot let alone win one.

Comment

I will bet anyone my life I'm right, I'm always right
              You know what, I'm appreciative of people like you. You're the one being fooled into thinking he could make a comeback. You're the one buying tickets to watch him get KO'd. You're the one watching the fight on TV and getting ratings. We need more people like you to continue to pay for the not-so-good fighters. So thank you for your dumassery sir.

Comment

Settle yourself sunshine, price is junk but so was buster, never doubt the surprises boxing coughs up, especially if Don king is involved.

Comment

As ******ed as the TS is and as laughable as the post is we should keep in mind that if we went back to before the Tony Thompson losses every single one of our genius British posters was saying the exact same thing.

Your typical Brit was saying Price had a better right hand than Wlad, was bigger than Wlad, Fury was scared of him and he was the heir apparent to the HW title. The saddest part was they weren't taking the piss even a bit. The idiots all fully believed what they were saying.

Comment

Buster douglas

Comment

Buster douglas
                      Was 10 times the fighter Price is or ever will be.

Comment

Working...
                      X