No announcement yet.

Ehmm name me a bigger fight then Pacquiao-Marquez 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
    Its really the last meaningful fight for Pac in Top Rank, seriously if he signs an extension I will personally blame him for the Floyd fight not getting made ever. If he beats Marquez or Alvarez if he can pull an upset then all that's left for him is Floyd. The only way it happens is to go back to golden boy.

As far as the question. Bradley-Provodnikov 2 could be better, just not as big. GGG vs Chavez would be better but nothing will be bigger because PAC is PAC. He's arums only draw once Chavez leaves.
    if pac re signs with TR, it would be his fault the flody fight is not gonna happen?
    TR is his home, he is loyal to to TR and Arum, Arum and TR is what made him a household name.

so floyd is not to blame at all for holding a grudge like a child, and refusing to make the biggest fight of this generation?

thats ridiculous.

i personally dont want pac to re sign with TR. but i wouldnt blame him if he does. hes a loyal guy. you also have to realize that there is no guarantee that floyd will agree to fight pac even if hes a free agent, after all, TR and Arum wasnt the problem the first few negotiations. he had different excuses.

Comment

GGG vs Quillin
      Mayweather vs Pac
      Kovalev vs Stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
        GGG vs Quillin
        Mayweather vs Pac
        Kovalev vs Stevenson
        No to 1 and 3 lol.

2-

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
          Seriously some people I really don't get over here, how can you prefer Alvarado against manny then marquez, to the people that are complaining about a fifth fight, have the other 4 ever dissapointed? I know many want to see pac in with a new opponent but let's be real only floyd and marquez can beat pacquiao so at least we know it's going to be competitive.

It sells well, it's always been a war and you can gurantee the fifth fight will be epic just like all the rest. So back to my original question name me a bigger fight that can Realistically be made that's bigger then this?
          A bigger fight?

How bout pacquiao vs morales?!? Oh wait they did that 3 times already

How bout pacquiao vs Barrera!!! Ah ***** wait they did that twice

How bout pacquiao Bradley?!? F.uck! That happen twice also

I guess 5th times a charm for pacquiao marquez....I can't wait! And I just love those top rank under cards!!

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
            Its really the last meaningful fight for Pac in Top Rank, seriously if he signs an extension I will personally blame him for the Floyd fight not getting made ever. If he beats Marquez or Alvarez if he can pull an upset then all that's left for him is Floyd. The only way it happens is to go back to golden boy.

As far as the question. Bradley-Provodnikov 2 could be better, just not as big. GGG vs Chavez would be better but nothing will be bigger because PAC is PAC. He's arums only draw once Chavez leaves.
            why blame him? its not like floyd is making any effort himself to make the fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
              if pac re signs with TR, it would be his fault the flody fight is not gonna happen?
              TR is his home, he is loyal to to TR and Arum, Arum and TR is what made him a household name.

so floyd is not to blame at all for holding a grudge like a child, and refusing to make the biggest fight of this generation?

thats ridiculous.

i personally dont want pac to re sign with TR. but i wouldnt blame him if he does. hes a loyal guy. you also have to realize that there is no guarantee that floyd will agree to fight pac even if hes a free agent, after all, TR and Arum wasnt the problem the first few negotiations. he had different excuses.

It has nothing at all to do with loyalty homie...it's pure ignorance!' That's it that's all

Dude made millions and somehow owes more then he's made to the IRS??? All
              That shady ***** with koncz and arum and them wanting that outside
              Firm to be fired cause they found funny business??? c'mon man....ur just as stupid as him

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
                Seriously some people I really don't get over here, how can you prefer Alvarado against manny then marquez, to the people that are complaining about a fifth fight, have the other 4 ever dissapointed? I know many want to see pac in with a new opponent but let's be real only floyd and marquez can beat pacquiao so at least we know it's going to be competitive.

It sells well, it's always been a war and you can gurantee the fifth fight will be epic just like all the rest. So back to my original question name me a bigger fight that can Realistically be made that's bigger then this?
                Have you considered the fact that maybe boxing fans are bored with this series (considering Manny sai he had nothing more to prove with JMM after the 3rd fight) and would like to see Manny take on someone different?

Comment

If Marquez looks really good vs Alvorado then ok but i think Marquez is to old and to slow. Pac should look for other fights and Marquez should retire. They already fought four times, enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by JDD1 View Post
                    Have you considered the fact that maybe boxing fans are bored with this series (considering Manny sai he had nothing more to prove with JMM after the 3rd fight) and would like to see Manny take on someone different?
                    Casuals and fans alike are bored by most Floyd fights. Pac Jmm are coming off a spectacular 4th that nobody was bored with. I know my non fan friends were impressed and would be coming back for more. That's rare, and good for the sport

Comment

Originally posted by JDD1 View Post
                      Oh come on, if the first four were boring meaningless fights then I'd understand but every time you match those two together you get something special, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't every fight they have had so far at least a fight of the year nominee?

So why complain?

Comment

Working...
                      X