Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people pretend Wladimir is an ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at this guys being mad at wlad and on the other side has Floyd the nr1 p4p fighter

Comment

Wlad beats up Pulev just as badly as he beats up Stiverne. Possibly more so.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
        He was so scared that... he fought him...
        **** off idiot, how can you call that a fight?
        It's boxing not wrestling you moron

Comment

Originally posted by mikinoki View Post
          lol at this guys being mad at wlad and on the other side has Floyd the nr1 p4p fighter
          Currently Floyd is nr1, and unlike Wlad he doesn't rely on clinching smaller fighters to death.
          He uses skill, Wlad uses his size and a paid off ref.

Also Floyd on the ATG list isn't nr1 either.
          But unlike Wlad he is an ATG.

**** off *******

Comment

Originally posted by Dyna chb View Post
            He's never beaten a good fighter that hasn't been cherry picked or fouled.
            And now he's going to duck Pulev in favour of the stylistically easier Stiverne.

Mind my word, he will never fight Pulev, OR HE WILL LOSE.
            Wlad is a disgrace
            I will be as disappointed as anyone if Wladimir delays his Pulev fight any longer than he has already,I give him a pass though at this stage as he has had 2 mandatory obligations between Pianeta last May and the present,which is kind of beside the point any way,as Pulev wasn't his IBF mandated challenger until last August,and at that time Wladimir was in camp for Sascha,and the WBO mandatory was still to be obligated before the IBF mandatory would come around again since 2012.

My point is,is he actually avoiding Pulev,we are currently in the thirty day negotiating period and the 6th September has already been tentatively agreed upon.is Wladimir not doing what he is supposed to be doing by declaring his interest in the WBC belt like everyone else who wants it such as Wilder,Fury,Perez etc.....

As for the rest of your post ? You're clearly impaired in your ability to make a serious judgement how the fight would actually play out and how Wladimir's career has unfolded over the last decade.

Comment

I'm not a fan of Wlad's but he's definitely an ATG. Truly a master of his craft.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I'm not a fan of Wlad's but he's definitely an ATG. Truly a master of his craft.
                Master of paying off the ref you mean.

For gods sake, he got outboxed in the beginning by slow Tony Thompson.

Comment

As much as I hate his guts, Wlad has some really good wins:

Byrd (2x)
                  Peter (2x, not that Peter was any good, but he was consensus #2 before Vitali spanked him)
                  Schultz (wasn't a bad fighter)
                  McCline (back when he mattered somewhat)
                  Brewster
                  Brock (great American hope at the time)
                  Austin (overachiever, but held his own against some supposed contenders)
                  Ibragimov
                  Thompson (2x, see Austin)
                  Chagaev
                  Chambers
                  Haye (P4P most talented boxer imo, shame he had little actual skill and no heart)
                  Povetkin

This is a very respectable resume. He pretty much fought everyone that mattered except Adamek (whom Vitali took care of).

That said, his avoiding Pulev is indeed disgraceful.

Comment

When has Wlad beaten the best of his era?
                    Did he beat Vitali?
                    The Povetkin fight was a disgrace and should have ended with Wladimir being DQ'd
                    And now there's Pulev at number 2 who Wlad clearly will never fight.
                    I'm sure everyone can understand why he didn't fight his brother.

Other than Vitali, who do you think Wlad should have fought that he didn't fight?

Comment

He won't because he will never fight him.
                      Wheels are already in motion, September 6 is the most likely date. Also there is nothing about Pulev that will trouble Wlad.

Get lost now please.

Comment

Working...
                      X