Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Pacquiao has to do is beat Canelo and all the hype comes back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Let's get one thing straight. Angulo and Canelo don't fight similar.

Angulo is much better at cutting off the ring than Canelo. Canelo eats fighters who can't really 'box' or move. Angulo is the perfect example of that; you can also throw Lopez (147 lb Lopez) into that mix

And let's not ignore the 2 glaring facts: 1) Angulo didn't comply to the rehydration clause with Lara 2) Lara broke Angulos face and forced him to quit.
    Trout and Lara don't fight similar either. That was my entire point in bringing up Angulo vs Lara. Why didn't you mention Lara being knocked down?

Comment

Not happening because Canelo is not beating Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephesians View Post
        Trout and Lara don't fight similar either. That was my entire point in bringing up Angulo vs Lara. Why didn't you mention Lara being knocked down?
        So a fighter getting knocked down twice means what exactly; if said fighter continued to win rounds?

Lara is a superior version of Trout. Like I said; if Trout can give Canelo fits, what will Lara do?

Lara spars with the Charlo twins who IMO would beat Canelo also. Canelo isn't a brawler like Angulo. He's a boxer; Lara is the superior boxer.

Comment

So a fighter getting knocked down twice means what exactly; if said fighter continued to win rounds?

Lara is a superior version of Trout. Like I said; if Trout can give Canelo fits, what will Lara do?

Lara spars with the Charlo twins who IMO would beat Canelo also. Canelo isn't a brawler like Angulo. He's a boxer; Lara is the superior boxer.
          Superior version because they are both southpaws? I might as well say Manny is a superior version of Lara and everyone agrees Canelo would easily beat Pacquiao.

I'm not knocking your opinion but When the Charlo twins get in the ring and beat legitimate opponents then we can judge them against Canelo. Put those guys in with Canelo right now and Canelo would beat them. I know you aren't implying the Charlo twins are presently championship pedigree fighters?

Comment

Love to see what PAC would do to Canelo at 152 catchweight...

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
              Love to see what PAC would do to Canelo at 152 catchweight...
              The fight night weight would be the problem for manny IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephesians View Post
                Superior version because they are both southpaws? I might as well say Manny is a superior version of Lara and everyone agrees Canelo would easily beat Pacquiao.

I'm not knocking your opinion but When the Charlo twins get in the ring and beat legitimate opponents then we can judge them against Canelo. Put those guys in with Canelo right now and Canelo would beat them. I know you aren't implying the Charlo twins are presently championship pedigree fighters?
                Your first statement makes no sense. Lara does everything better than Trout. Literally everything.

Once again since you can't comprehend; Pacquiao said his cap is 147. And if a 152 drained Canelo did walk in against Pac; Canelo gets picked apart. He should be wearing timberlands in the ring. He can't move.

I would actually comfortably pick the Charlo twins to both beat Canelo. Ginger gasses after 6 rounds; can't make weight and is very flat footed.

Comment

Your first statement makes no sense. Lara does everything better than Trout. Literally everything.

Once again since you can't comprehend; Pacquiao said his cap is 147. And if a 152 drained Canelo did walk in against Pac; Canelo gets picked apart. He should be wearing timberlands in the ring. He can't move.

I would actually comfortably pick the Charlo twins to both beat Canelo. Ginger gasses after 6 rounds; can't make weight and is very flat footed.
                  But does Lara do everything better than Canelo?

The "gasses after 6 rounds" stuff is junk and you know it. Name me some fighters who don't gas/get tired late in regular or championship fights. Even Mayweather gets tired, he's just mastered the art of not letting it show. If a fighter "gasses" then his opponent must be doing something to cause him to gas. Also Canelo has been past the 10th round more times than Lara has. Does that experience not become an edge for Canelo being that's he's been proven over double the amount of times as Lara that he can fight hard and effective in the championship rounds?

Comment

If Canelo beats Lara but then gets destroyed by Pacquiao, then Yes, Pacquiao would again be in the Mix. Or he can just simply leave TR and get on Floyds face and to the media with a "ok Floyd. I left TR, lets fight"

Comment

Not at all.....

Not at all. Manny's legacy was sealed before he went on that historical run. Manny's last two fights, he won in style and with class and skill. He doesn't have to take on an unnecessary challenger like Canelo. What for? Because Floyd did? Canelo is TOO BIG for Manny. Don't forget that Floyd is a full weight class bigger than Manny. He can go up to 154lb but it's too much to ask of Manny. What he needs to do now, is go after another belt and unify, or retire. There is nothing left to prove that he hasn't already proven. Get me?
                      Last edited by GOD-FR33; 05-13-2014, 12:53 AM. Reason: word correction.

Comment

Working...
                      X