Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Pacquiao has to do is beat Canelo and all the hype comes back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
    you such an idiot. No way lara beat canelo, you hate canelo for some reason which is weird.

No way Manny fights Canelo that all postering talk to try and show the public that arum and oscar will work together on any fight.
    I don't think Lara beats Canelo either and you are correct about a Canelo-PAC fight being posturing to indirectly show people Oscar and Arum are in good graces with one another.

The only way that fight happens is if Arum wants to cash out on PAC because that would be a huge fight if the stars aligned perfectly.

Comment

you such an idiot. No way lara beat canelo, you hate canelo for some reason which is weird.

No way Manny fights Canelo that all postering talk to try and show the public that arum and oscar will work together on any fight.
      I like you as a poster but styles make fights. If ****ing Trout can give Canelo fits what will Lara do?

For the record Trout says about Lara 'that boys nice' and picks Lara to best Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I like you as a poster but styles make fights. If ****ing Trout can give Canelo fits what will Lara do?

For the record Trout says about Lara 'that boys nice' and picks Lara to best Canelo.

I agree with your comment about Trout but the same can be said about Angulo in regards to Lara. Also I feel Canelo is much better since the Trout fight. This fight between Lara and Canelo will tell a lot about each fighter.

Comment

LOL at ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
            LOL at ALL.
            I like manny but I have to be honest. If Tim Bradley's punch lifted him in the air then I can it imagine what Canelos punches would do to him.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              He has to knock out Marquez. It's the only way. He should take a paycut if he has to to get him the ring.

Or he has to fight Maidana and absolutely destroy him in a way Mayweather couldn't.
              destroying maidana would do it!

Comment

Cuz he acts like a stuck up little bitch that's why, fuk Canelo. I can't wait till Lara fuks him up and makes him quit. I don't give a fuk what you think of me.
                Last edited by UTEP; 05-12-2014, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                  destroying maidana would do it!
                  Or this

Comment

Pacquiao has slowed so bringing back the hype is near impossible at this stage, he'll remain a serious problem for most, lets just leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephesians View Post
                      I agree with your comment about Trout but the same can be said about Angulo in regards to Lara. Also I feel Canelo is much better since the Trout fight. This fight between Lara and Canelo will tell a lot about each fighter.
                      Let's get one thing straight. Angulo and Canelo don't fight similar.

Angulo is much better at cutting off the ring than Canelo. Canelo eats fighters who can't really 'box' or move. Angulo is the perfect example of that; you can also throw Lopez (147 lb Lopez) into that mix

And let's not ignore the 2 glaring facts: 1) Angulo didn't comply to the rehydration clause with Lara 2) Lara broke Angulos face and forced him to quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X