Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couldn't the Commission have told Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, WE ALL need help because we're supposed to be enjoying our dinner winding down and we're thinking about **** like this.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      Boxing is easily one of the most legit sports ever in terms of how business is conducted
      haha, no kidding. It's like they knew the rules but left it up to Maidana and his team to make the call. Almost as if they were saying "We're not getting paid to act as your lawyer, you figure it out"

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Fight would have happened regardless, it was never in jeopardy and Maidana was paid for his "troubles".
        Yeah, paid 90% as much as Broner was

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          Yeah, WE ALL need help because we're supposed to be enjoying our dinner winding down and we're thinking about **** like this.
          dude for reals, i was eating dinner and my wife was like, what in the world are you thinking of, you are all quiet and have this blank expression on your face like your in deep space, and i was like well…… and told her everything that i posted in the original post, and she just gave me a look like are you effin serious right now, lol funny stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X