Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Pacquiao is Easy Money For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even BHop is trying to egg Floyd into fighting Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
      After they fight and Floyd whoop on that ass pacroid can be Floyds very own perosnaly shef.He can cook him some of the stuff that floyd told him to on ustream
      floyd was stereotyping asians on that rant video. a very racist comment that you side with and even encourage. reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Pacquiao all of a sudden has the supernatural ability to go orthodox, good enough right hand to get over the shoulder and a far improved inside game. You guys are amazing, truly truly amazing

We all know it's gonna be your typical over anxious lunging and missing Pacquiao, give it up, fight ain't even appealing anymore.
        you could enumerate any flaws pacquiao has and you can probably make a good case why floyd beat manny-but your opinion doesn't matter because fantasy fights dont matter and any fights that had happen in your head dont matter.
        floyd and manny is 1 and 4 in pound for pound rankings, also they are 1 and 2 in pvp buys. those p4p and pvp are FACTS- those are real. the fight that you picture in your head haven't happen and shouldn't be relied upon for you to say "ah that would be an easy fight- let's not bother to make this fight"

all arguments should be focus on P4P rankings and PVP power. facts other than those two- are all opinion/all assumption. mayweather would beat manny because floyd beat marquez- is opinion to a fight that happen only in imagination. manny would beat floyd easy because he beat hatton, dlh, cotto easier- also an opinion to a fight that haven't happen yet.
        but if i could have my opinion then i'll put my money on the person who are confident to win the fight rather to floyd who is not too confident to make the fight.

Comment

Did Ortiz have to wear pillow gloves too?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            Hopkins "I don't think Mayweather-Pacquiao is the big fight per say of the perception of who would win or who would lose like before, I think we lost that opportunity".

And that's exactly why I don't care about this fight, and it not being any more viable now than it was before makes me not give a fuck.
            this^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaotard86 View Post
              Easy work, ha ha. Hopkins is getting senial in his old age. Floyd struggled to impress against madaina, what makes him think pacquiao would be easy work??? Lol
              for me it is better hopkins said what he said....

his voice may add up to ali's and convince floyd to stop ducking pac..

Comment

the whole thing about "pacquiao is easy work for floyd" is BEYOND ******ED.

if this is true then why watch floyd fight anyone else? pacquiao is STILL the biggest threat to floyd's undefeated record. it's completely fine to say that floyd has the advantage, i would even agree at this point. but to say that pac is "easy work" is just dumb.

they say pac has trouble with counter punchers, as if jmm had an easy time against pac. he went to hell and back against pac. and in the end, jmm had to summon super strength from only God knows where to beat pacquiao, + pac being over aggressively to finally get the KO.

it wasnt jmm's counter punching that beat pac, it was super strength and pac being too aggressive. floyd does not have that kind of one punch ko power, nor will pac ever be that aggressive again.

this fight would still break records. and this fight will still be a classic if it happens this year or next.

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post

if this is true then why watch floyd fight anyone else? pacquiao is STILL the biggest threat to floyd's undefeated record. it's completely fine to say that floyd has the advantage, i would even agree at this point. but to say that pac is "easy work" is just dumb.

they say pac has trouble with counter punchers, as if jmm had an easy time against pac. he went to hell and back against pac. and in the end, jmm had to summon super strength from only God knows where to beat pacquiao, + pac being over aggressively to finally get the KO.

it wasnt jmm's counter punching that beat pac
                  , it was super strength and pac being too aggressive. floyd does not have that kind of one punch ko power, nor will pac ever be that aggressive again.

this fight would still break records. and this fight will still be a classic if it happens this year or next.
                  Its basically Pac knock himself out by jumping to JMM's right fist w/ super strength from idk where it came from. lol

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post

it wasnt jmm's counter punching that beat pac, it was super strength and pac being too aggressive. floyd does not have that kind of one punch ko power, nor will pac ever be that aggressive again.

Actually, it's exactly what beat pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rust Cohle View Post
                      He is right though. It's just two guys way past their prime fighting each other but still good enough to be among the top 3 P4P. Still a HUGE PPV though. Right now it's a 55-45 fight favoring Floyd. It used to be an unstoppable force (Pac) vs. the immovable object (Floyd). Now it's just a guy who might get KO'ed anytime (Pac) vs. a crybaby businessman who believes every boxer should be wearing Grants.
                      Lmao. Last sentence sums it all up.

Comment

Working...
                      X