No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Pacquiao is Easy Money For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Marquez does figure greatly in my assessment. However, I think Floyd has been beating better competition. Bradley P4P status was overrated. He didn't win either fight, and almost got destroyed by Ruslan. Beating Marquez was an accomplishment, but he didn't beat him like Floyd did. The way Floyd schooled Marquez is too impressive for anyone to say it doesn't affect their judgement.
    Why do Floyd-worshipers or media-hyped fans only believe in one triangle theory: Manny-Marquez-Floyd? lol All other triangle theories don't work for them though just that one...

Ummm Floyd has beaten better competition? LOL Pac has beaten every fighter Floyd beat more impressively with the exception of Marquez...And I'm sure Pac would have beaten the Jose Luis Castillo that beat Floyd the first time and gave Floyd fits the second time as well...

And I'm sure Pac dominates Maidana also js...

And Pac 2007-2010 would have destroyed Castillo and Maidana...Castillo gave Floyd fits in his prime..and Maidana would have also...

Comment

Is that 'Easy money' going to cover Floyd's health insurance bills though?

#TakeDaTest #HealthFirst

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        The point that he's making is, styles make fights. Maidana is a swarmer who like to smother his opponents counter-punching space/room on the inside, Manny is a mid-range fighter who has limited inside fighting game. Believe it or not, it's easier to timed his offensive rhythm because even when he attacks his opponents, he still give them enough room and space to set up their own counter-punches.

Manny has an on and off rhythm where he take a step back and move in to throw punches, then step out and in again. It's not easy to do the same thing and land with consistency against Floyd, you have to be able to variates your attack in orders to land consistency on him and Manny is far from being a versatile fighter.
        How I wish it's that easy. I wish Floyd see the way you see how it plays out, but he couldn't. If Floyd Manny is that easy, he would have cherry pick him long time ago. Floyd saw something about Manny's arsenal that he know he can't defend.

Comment

Can we stop talking about this ****ing fight. These 2 fighters names are linked to one another without ever stepping in the ring. Its pathetic and embarrassing for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by theocdog View Post
            Can we stop talking about this ****ing fight. These 2 fighters names are linked to one another without ever stepping in the ring. Its pathetic and embarrassing for boxing.
            Until Floyd agrees to fight Maidana and let him use an actual puncher's glove instead of trying to go on his next crusade of having every fighter wear Everlast or Grant pillow gloves...I'm going to have to continue to point out that Floyd has a chance to fight Pac but still fears for his health...

Comment

After they fight and Floyd whoop on that ass pacroid can be Floyds very own perosnaly shef.He can cook him some of the stuff that floyd told him to on ustream

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                yea he picked the best fighter in the world, how dare he
                best fighter in the world? SMH! best ducker maybe lol!

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                  After they fight and Floyd whoop on that ass pacroid can be Floyds very own perosnaly shef.He can cook him some of the stuff that floyd told him to on ustream
                  ur an idiot filipinos dont eat sushi go on suck on flyds dick more and be a racist like him lol

Comment

I just saw the PPV numbers for Floyd-Maidana lol...he had the most expensive undercard ever...and couldn't crack a million lol almost had the same numbers as Pac-Bradley with one of the worst undercards I've ever seen lol...

I'll be interested to see if the rematch comes off what the numbers are...I love how Bernard and GBP keep downplaying how big Pac v. May is even though it's by far the biggest fight in boxing and would do over 2 million ppv buys easily lol...Why do people continue to keep trying to justify Floyd ducking Pac?

Comment

Ofcourse! The whole world thinks floyd will beat manny easily. Even roach & arum knows that. Except for 3 persons, and thats manny, floyd jr & floyd sr.

Comment

Working...
                      X