No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Pacquiao is Easy Money For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
    This easy money / easy work terminology is was to over used at this this point. I think people just say it cause it sounds good.
    lmfao no doubt

I swear boxing has the most overplayed sayings/terms in sports.

Comment

Sad but true we did miss out on the biggest event in boxing history of Mayweather vs Pacquiao between 2009-2010. Pacquiao has clearly lost 3 steps, while Floyds lost a step. But the time is perfect for the fall for them to fight, with Pac getting back that WBO belt, and Floyd with the WBC/WBA

Comment

Maidana had weight advantage to go along with awkwardness (wild, sloppy punches) and a decent jab.

Pacquiao doesn't have any of that. He is far more disciplined which makes it easier for Floyd to read and time his offense. People forget that Bradley actually made it an even fight going into the 6th or 7th rd of his rematch with Pac. If TB can have some success against Pac then surely Floyd, if he chooses to box intelligently (stay off the ropes, move out of the pocket), can definitely win at least 7 rds against Pac.

Comment

shame on Mayweathers

All words without actions, that's cowardly deed... If that's an easy money then why Floyd would not allow this opportunity to seal his legacy as the worlds best (as he is claiming).

Also, very easy about Floyd as just a duck & he can never be the best unless he fights the other best.

Comment

Originally posted by gyllespie View Post
            Maidana had weight advantage to go along with awkwardness (wild, sloppy punches) and a decent jab.

Pacquiao doesn't have any of that. He is far more disciplined which makes it easier for Floyd to read and time his offense. People forget that Bradley actually made it an even fight going into the 6th or 7th rd of his rematch with Pac. If TB can have some success against Pac then surely Floyd, if he chooses to box intelligently (stay off the ropes, move out of the pocket), can definitely win at least 7 rds against Pac.
            Yeah, we all know that. we can only speculate what will happen to the fight stylistically. We can analyze their style & gameplans. Almost "EVERYBODY" convince that Floyd will beat Manny handsdown w/o a KD/KO. Unfortunately, Floyd Jr & Floyd Sr. Isn't belong to "EVERYBODY" lol.......

Comment

Ha Ha Ha....We now have B-hop, the Promoter....
              Is Easy Money FRAUD, pulling B-Hops Chain???

Easy to see how eager Our Hero, is to Risk
              The precious 0, against the Best of His Generation!!!

Comment

Manny "I'll do anything to make the fight"
                Floyd "Take $40,000,000 and no back-end off PPV"
                Manny "I'll do ANYTHING except that."

Floyd "I refuse to give money or do business with Bob Arum. Pacquiao must sign with me to fight or Pacquiao must leave Bob Arum to fight me"

Verdict: Both fighters guilty for not making the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SaiZelion View Post

Floyd "I refuse to give money or do business with Bob Arum. Pacquiao must sign with me to fight or Pacquiao must leave Bob Arum to fight me"

Floyd: "Leave Arum & sign w/ TMT. Have a couple of fights against unrated TMT fighters & beat them convincingly, Leave Roach & hire my Uncle Roger, Leave your wife Jinky & marry a random black woman in vegas, Leave your religion & start a new one in the sin city. Then we can talk about our fight"

Comment

Originally posted by SaiZelion View Post

One thing that never made sense to me...

Back in 09, 10 Floyd had his gullible fans believing that the ONLY preventing him from fighting Manny was a test he pulled out of his ass when people were trying to force him to fight. Even had the fools buying 'take da test' t-shirts. Then once that was over, money became the issue and he made an offer he obviously knew would never be accepted and was just an empty token so he could say 'see, I tried to make it happen'.

Then finally he reveals that for some unknown reason, he can't fight Manny because Bob Arum is his promoter.

But... doesn't that mean he never had any intention of fighting, even back in the 'take da test' and vacation/lowball era seeing as how Manny, as he is now, was being promoted by Bob Arum?

Comment

Hmmm... Easy money yet Money Mayweather refuses to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X