No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Pacquiao is Easy Money For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
    LOL wow, so Pacquiao is the lunging and missing sloppy fighter and Maidana is the technically sound fighter...

Do you even watch boxing..or do you just want to give Floyd a big Michael Sam draft day kiss jw?
    When one moves that's exactly what he becomes, Marquez III, Mosley, Bradley I, it's gonna be more magnified against Mayweather.

Comment

still talking about this ? Let it go, those guys pushing 40 the fight doesnt mean a thing no more. 15 years from now the fact that this fight didnt happen would be on a ESPN documentary titled "what if?" .. This is a black eye to both their legacies but it will impact floyd more since hes the one calling himself the best ever, hes not even the best of his generation, this fight in 2010 was meant to settle this but it never happened. Floyd is one of the best but not the best, not facing manny will haunt him forever.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        Getting the hype of the fight back falls squarely on the shoulders of Pacquiao..and it's simple..beat Canelo.
        LOL wow the Floyd-worshipers are out in full effect tonight...

You do realize Pac fights at 147? Floyd already drained Canelo so badly Canelo looked like Sheamus from the WWE lol and that was at 152...but Floyd had no trouble saying Cotto can fight at 154 and Cotto was undefeated because Pac drained him at 145 lol

Another Floyd fan boy who wants to give Floyd that Michael Same draft day kiss

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          When one moves that's exactly what he becomes, Marquez III, Mosley, Bradley I, it's gonna be more magnified against Mayweather.
          Don't bring up Marquez because Pac beat Marquez 3 times imo...but Marquez gave him trouble in all 3 of those fights before the KO.

The other two guys you mentioned were dominated...what is your point? Yes, if you "move" vs. Pacquiao you will not get KOed and get dominated by 10 or more rounds...?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            yea he picked the best fighter in the world, how dare he
            Who got exposed last week by a cherry picked opponent and while his opponent wasn't allowed to wear his punchers gloves. Thanks for making me laugh!

Comment

Bhop saying "easy money" sounds like a floyd groupie.

Comment

Hopkins is just supporting his fellow Showtime colleague. Pac has Mayweather on the stool in the corner asking his dad "I thought he was washed up, how did he hit me so easily?"

Comment

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
                  LOL wow the Floyd-worshipers are out in full effect tonight...

You do realize Pac fights at 147? Floyd already drained Canelo so badly Canelo looked like Sheamus from the WWE lol and that was at 152...but Floyd had no trouble saying Cotto can fight at 154 and Cotto was undefeated because Pac drained him at 145 lol

Another Floyd fan boy who wants to give Floyd that Michael Same draft day kiss
                  if I had to choose I'd probably mike sam Pac before Floyd he's prettier! Im serious, Pacquiao needs a BIG win and a victory over Canelo imo would bring the hype of the fight back, do you not agree?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Hopkins is just supporting his fellow Showtime colleague. Pac has Mayweather on the stool in the corner asking his dad "I thought he was washed up, how did he hit me so easily?"
                    Truth

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                      if I had to choose I'd probably mike sam Pac before Floyd he's prettier! Im serious, Pacquiao needs a BIG win and a victory over Canelo imo would bring the hype of the fight back, do you not agree?
                      Floyd just got hit over 200+ times by a guy with about 10X slower hand and foot speed than Pacquiao...yes I disagree...

The fight would be huge right now particularly after Floyd looked so vulnerable against a guy who wasn't afraid to let his hands go...

Not to mention Pac just dominated Bradley who is a pound for pound top guy...Canelo has never been a top 10 pound for pound guy...

Comment

Working...
                      X