Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but floyds actions speak louder than your words bernard

smh

Comment

OK, so, a so-called 'slow' Maidana lands more punches on Floydie than any other fighter has... but somehow Pac, faster, more accurate, has some pop also, will be easier for Floydie. Sure old man BHop, whatever you say. Geez, the older this geezer gets the more he won't shut up. Any logical boxing person would ram holes in his flimsy argument 24/7/365. I'm older than BHop, but so far I haven't reached the stage of rambling on and on. This is the point where deaf ears start turning his way. Great fighter, just talks too much.

Comment

Gee and I wonder who Ronnie Nathanielz would pick to win..

Comment

Maybe Floyd will listen to BHop and finally make a fight with Pacquiao who is "easy work"...

... Nah.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Maidana almost pulled it off. Why couldn't Pacquiao who is southpaw and twice the fighter Maidana is conceivably beat him? Yea thats a stretch mr. Floyd in my signature guy.
            sure pac could beat him.. anyone can win on any given night, but pac and maidana are not the same styles make fights

Comment

Blah Blah Blah...Mayweather will win so easily that he wouldn't take the fight for $100 Million...

There is no doubt in my mind that the Pac from 2007-2010 would dominate Mayweather..this Pac right now beats the Mayweather who lost to Maidana..if Maidana landed 200+ punches on Mayweather, how many do you think Pac will land?

Mayweather has excuse after excuse...even against a 12-1 underdog, he wouldn't even let Maidana use puncher's gloves...

I don't even want to list the demands Mayweather tried to make against Pacquiao...huge ring...catch weight 150 pounds..10 oz. gloves...Bob Arum can't promote the fight... the list goes on and on...

P.S. PED-Hop, I love how you didn't want to get tested against Pascal, but Pacquiao has undergone VADA testing..and random-blood testing twice and dominated both fights...

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                OK, so, a so-called 'slow' Maidana lands more punches on Floydie than any other fighter has... but somehow Pac, faster, more accurate, has some pop also, will be easier for Floydie. Sure old man BHop, whatever you say. Geez, the older this geezer gets the more he won't shut up. Any logical boxing person would ram holes in his flimsy argument 24/7/365. I'm older than BHop, but so far I haven't reached the stage of rambling on and on. This is the point where deaf ears start turning his way. Great fighter, just talks too much.
                Yep and we've seen Marquez outbox pac many a time, so why would we give him a chance vs faster, more accurate, more mobile, and rangier Mayweather. See the logical flaw?

Comment

you know what the saddest part about all of this is?

EVERYBODY HAS SUPREME CONFIDENCE THAT FLOYD BEATS PACQUIAO......

except Floyd.

What's up with that?

Comment

How can he say its not a big fight still. They are the two best fighters of the generation, still at the top of the game fighting at the same weight class. WTF

Comment

BHop's right.

On the other hand Floyd-Bhop would be a PPV success, and a dream fight. Isn't it BHop?

Comment

Working...
                      X