May-Alvarez PPV #'s a lie .It sold 1.8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
    Yet you're running with a source that doesn't know the exact number
    Oh for real I thought he was correct seeing as one of your fellow Fraudatic's used him as a source...This fat guy know's insider's I'm also going to believe Pac only did a little over 700k not anywhere near 800k if that makes you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
      Does it hurt when the tables are turned? I seen a fraudatic posting number's using this guy as a source so why not post some other tweet's.. 1.8 is a great ***in figure just not what was reported and run with by you f4ggots

and the Ghost number's are alright I was thinking 790k but 833k is also decent
      Tables are turned? Listen, kid, I never argue back and forth about what fighters sell what. I've never have and never will. I just think it's funny how for years Floyd fans that discussed these things were gay, etc..then the same ones complaining about gay Floyd fans are the ones that sit here talk about PPV sales all the time now.

Comment

op is an idiot.......

Comment

Oh for real I thought he was correct seeing as one of your fellow Fraudatic's used him as a source...This fat guy know's insider's I'm also going to believe Pac only did a little over 700k not anywhere near 800k if that makes you feel better
          I could care less about Manny or Floyd's numbers. I just find all these non "sources" so hilarious .

I guess you believe whatever Floyd fans tell you?

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            Tables are turned? Listen, kid, I never argue back and forth about what fighters sells what. I've never have and never will. I just think it's funny how for years Floyd fans that discussed these things were gay, etc..then the same ones complaining about gay Floyd fans are the ones that sit here talk about PPV sales all the time now.
            Kid.. Listen son I don't give a *** about number's and if you go through the post in this thread you will see I think both number's are real decent.I only posted this because some posted a thread using this guy as a source.No butthurt welcomed

Comment

Kid.. Listen dad I don't care about number's and if you go through the post in this thread you will see I think both number's are real decent.I only posted this because some posted a thread using this guy as a source.No butthurt welcomed
              Glad we're on the same page. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                Glad we're on the same page. Carry on.
                Man these people on here just love to hate on Floyd.

I wouldn't even waste my time.

Comment

Your source is a guy on twitter?

Stop posting.

Comment

1.8 million is still phenomenal for PPV.

Comment

I don't like Mayweather either but who cares how many he sells he's still rich

Comment

Working...
                      X