No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO, Sauerland Event In Talks To Showcase Marco Huck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Don't televise cruiserweights just because they are big guys, I prefer to see world class fighters in matchups against other world class fighters.

Cruiser doesn't really have that right now. Flyweight has it in spades.
    Cruiserweight is underrated with world class talent. Flyweight is overrated now if anything since it's nuthugged by phony "purists".

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
      Pathetic trolling as usual.
      What are you talking about? It was interesting to get a German perspective on the topic. Don't cry just because he has a different opinion from you.

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
      Cruiserweight is underrated with world class talent. Flyweight is overrated now if anything since it's nuthugged by phony "purists".
      lol @ flyweight being overrated. You obviously have no idea who is fighting there right now and who is about to move up into the division to join them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        I know I'm going to come off as a hater, but is this the result of HBO severing ties with GBP?

Marco Huck... a star in the US? I mean where do they come up with this stuff? This guy fights in a division with 0 Americans. A division that hardcore boxing fans ignore, let alone casuals. Unless this leads to Huck-Hernandez...which it won't...what's the point?
        I was gonna respond to this until I read the Hernanadex line. Wow lol you killed it with that.

You're not bias at all, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          What are you talking about? It was interesting to get a German perspective on the topic. Don't cry just because he has a different opinion from you.

lol @ flyweight being overrated. You obviously have no idea who is fighting there right now and who is about to move up into the division to join them.
          That perspective was laced in hate, but you somehow think it's special because he's apparently German. It's like applauding a hate filled Floyd rant by an American just because he's American.

Flyweight is overrated, if someone like Segura can stay near the top, the talent required for the division is vastly overrated. I assume you're talking about Inoue? He's interesting but his success would only further show how overrated the division is.

Comment

Working...
          X