No announcement yet.

Rewatching Lara vs Angulo.. smh what a hypejob Lara is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Some times it feels like these guys have the mods in their pockets. Cause like you said, how the **** is he not banned yet? Not only that but they don't IP ban this pest.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Stay mad. Matthysse first now it's Lara... your butt is gonna be sore for a while.

Comment

Why is nobody talking about the rehydration clause between Lara and Angulo? There was a clause wasn't there?

And I'm going to go with what the guy who fought both said. 50-50 fight, I think Canelo will gas around 6-7 and Lara will pick him apart from there. Also let's not ignore how open scoring ruined Canelo Trout. Took Trout completely out his his element; didn't they have Canelo winning all of the first 6 rounds or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules
        Why is nobody talking about the rehydration clause between Lara and Angulo? There was a clause wasn't there?

And I'm going to go with what the guy who fought both said. 50-50 fight, I think Canelo will gas around 6-7 and Lara will pick him apart from there. Also let's not ignore how open scoring ruined Canelo Trout. Took Trout completely out his his element; didn't they have Canelo winning all of the 6 rounds or something like that?
        Doesnt matter man. In the end Lara made him QUIT. Every time I watch that fight I get goosebumps.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Doesnt matter man. In the end Lara made him QUIT. Every time I watch that fight I get goosebumps.
            Because your boy did the Booty Dew against that bum and had to thumb him to win?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

And I'm going to go with what the guy who fought both said. 50-50 fight, I think Canelo will gas around 6-7 and Lara will pick him apart from there. Also let's not ignore how open scoring ruined Canelo Trout. Took Trout completely out his his element; didn't they have Canelo winning all of the first 6 rounds or something like that?
              So an Angulo who put on 22 pounds over night still managed to successfully pound on a "Smart technical boxer" in Lara. It's called directional feints, I forgot to mention, Lara doesn't do that either.

Comment

Oh, ok. So Angulo made Lara look bad so obviously Canelo will destroy him.

I'm flattered how much people like to use the term I popularized years ago for this here on Boxingscene. I don't use it any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  So an Angulo who put on 22 pounds over night still managed to successfully pound on a "Smart technical boxer" in Lara. It's called directional feints, I forgot to mention, Lara doesn't do that either.
                  So I was correct there was a clause? What couldn't they rehydrate past? 10lbs? Lara complied while Angulo didn't.

Since when does a fighter getting knocked down twice make a case he lost the fight? Lara was still winning the rounds

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    Oh, ok. So Angulo made Lara look bad so obviously Canelo will destroy him.

I'm flattered how much people like to use the term I popularized years ago for this here on Boxingscene. I don't use it any more.
                    Yes, it is that simple.

Angulo is **** period, no offence I like him as a fighter at all but he's just not elite.

Slowest fighter in boxing was able to do that to the 'crafty technician' Lara

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      So I was correct there was a clause? What couldn't they rehydrate past? 10lbs? Lara complied while Angulo didn't.

Since when does a fighter getting knocked down twice make a case he lost the fight? Lara was still winning the rounds
                      It was verbal, nothing in contract, Lara should have been smarter than that. No one said he lost, people get too defensive on here when it pertains to judging Lara as a fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X