Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bermane Stiverne vs. Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In terms of skill this is.like a poor man's Gatti vs Ward.

Seriously. I didn't want to crap on this fight. I like Wilder. But gotta call a spade a spade.

Comment

• "You shook up the world!!"

Dafuq

Wilder answered a few questions but still a long way to go. I've never seen a fighter cut off the ring as badly as Stiverne did.

Hopefully Wilder can.get a few other top 10 heavyweights vefore he fights Wlad. I think he can pose some problems for Klitschko in the future, but not now. Fury or Povetkin would be great

Comment

• People will be calling him Sugar Tyson 2fast Fury after he ****s up Wilder tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          This clown got exposed. You don't know **** about boxing dude lol. Stay quiet, you got owned.

Stiverne won and got robbed like Maidana did against Floyd

Comment

• Great win for Wilder, I hope he waits till he fight VK, would love to see the fight in Las Vegas!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              In terms of skill this is.like a poor man's Gatti vs Ward.

Seriously. I didn't want to crap on this fight. I like Wilder. But gotta call a spade a spade.
              lol shut up it was a great fight. you wouldnt be talking **** if stiverne won. btw that signature windmill will knock out any guy in the division if it lands even wlad

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Stiverne won and got robbed like Maidana did against Floyd
                here comes the excuses. He did get robbed actually, robbed of his health lmao.

Please take the time to tell us exactly why stiverne won
                Last edited by Easy Work.; 01-20-2015, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  In terms of skill this is.like a poor man's Gatti vs Ward.

Gatti-Ward? You sound stupid now. There are no similarities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work TBE View Post
                    here comes the excuses. He did get robbed actually, robbed of his health lmao.

Please take the time to tell us exactly why stiverne won
                    Lol. Please take the time to tell me why you thought that post was legit????

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Gatti-Ward? You sound stupid now. There are no similarities.
                      In terms of skill level that's where I'd put it. In terms of action it was no where close obviously.

You guys must have seen a different fight to me. Wilder did well, but Stiverne was massively dissapointing. Didn't even look like he was trying to cut the ring off, yet came in with an aggressive game plan. At one point I counted nearly 10 seconds where both guys just stood there in front of each other.

This is not good boxing.

Like I said I hope Wilder can get.a few more fights before he gets Wlad. I want him to KO Wlad and take the title, create a new era. At the moment that won't happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X